Best budget controller and sound card
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Best budget controller and sound card

Any ideas, was toying with going with traktor scrtach pro, but the cost is putting me off as it's just really for home use.
    Cheers

Wallmart has some low end ones... just use your headphones out from the computer and your good to go.. They also have some free mp3 mixing programs you can get since you cant afford the Traktor scratch pro.

I,m not that broke...lol thanks for the input though

i use a numark total control (with djj storm eagle's mapping[for future reference]) and a dj io sound card

it works very well and im happy with it

but scratching with the TC is hard, and almost impossible. but you should still get TSP in case you want to upgrade your gear. itll save you some $$$ in the long run
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Native Instruments Audio 2 Dj goes online for around $70-$119.

Not sure on what controller your meaning. So Im going to guess a Midi controller.

Options:

Midi Fighter
    Traktor Kontrol X1 Comes with traktor Le software
    Hercules Rmx Comes with virtual Dj Le software
    Numark Total control or Omini control comes with software and you will ne a I/O for one unit.

There are tons more that are out there for under $400 out the door, You need to search youtube and watch video of all the controllers you like. That way it will help you decide which unit you think will fit your mixing style.
    Traktor Pro, Kontrol X1, 2x Xone 1D, Pioneer DJM600, Technics 1200 M3D's, Toshiba Windows 7. Audio 2
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢) ┌∩┐

well i have looked at the rmx and it did look good plus built in sound card, i,m a house dj so no need for scratching, still leaning towards TSP, god though decisions, also seen a youtube vid of a girl using her rmx and traktor with TT's and time codes?

Ive had a Hercules RMX before. It is a good unit. I just didnt care for the software that came with it. Traktor is more to my needs.
    Traktor Pro, Kontrol X1, 2x Xone 1D, Pioneer DJM600, Technics 1200 M3D's, Toshiba Windows 7. Audio 2
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢) ┌∩┐

Is the S4 not worth waiting for...? eventually you will be able to plug TTs in and use TC too, ie TSP.

otherwise... audio 2 and vci 100 SE
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Wizard

The vestax typhoon

vestax typhoon/spin kills two birds with one stone, it has a built in soundcard and is a decent controller as well. You can always purchase another midi controller to go alongside it to add more functionality to your setup.
    My Mixcloud Page!
    Macbook Pro 13", Kontrol Z2, Kontrol F1, Kontrol X1, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-850, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-400, Traktor Scratch Pro, Audio 4 DJ.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast