I need beta-testers... - Page 15
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
    Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by The Chemical Fish View Post
    Yes! Just bought TS2 and no more pops or glitches! No more need for the program! But i must thank you dearly for this program has helped me dj so many places. Your the best.
    weird dude.... because i'm on Traktor Pro 2 as well & without this prog - it's rice krispies treats all over....

Quote Originally Posted by breakbomb View Post
    weird dude.... because i'm on Traktor Pro 2 as well & without this prog - it's rice krispies treats all over....
    increase your latency

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Quote Originally Posted by breakbomb View Post
    first of all, BIG UP Str8upDrew!!!! you've made my opinion of the launchpad go from "that piece of crap i'm gonna have to throw up on eBay" to "wow, this thing might actually be useful after all"

i've read through the entire thread & saw that you're also an ableton user. here's the issue i'm having (& you seem like the right person to ask)....

when in session view (with "session" selected on the LP), i want to be able to play the clips as if they were cue points... i'd basically cut up a file into many clips & then mash between em. the result is kinda crappy. it feels like there's some extra latency going on & it's not even consistent (so i guess we can refer to this as jitter). this problem disappears when i switch over to "user1" mode on the LP & manually MIDI-assign buttons to launch clips.

i've tried re-routing the LP through your program the way I've previously done with Traktor & have gotten it to work, but the result is the same: unpredictable, crappier latency than when launching clips through "user1"
    First, thank you everybody for the kind words. I'm glad this program helped so many of you.

Breakbomb- Unfortunately i haven't really looked into fixing the "jitter" when using the Launchpad in Session mode. I just set mine up so i only use User 1 & 2.

But i have been doing something that i find interesting. User 1 controls ableton; then in User 2 i send everything through a MidiYoke to Traktor. Then at the push of a button i can jump back and forth between controlling each.

Quote Originally Posted by Str8upDrew View Post

But i have been doing something that i find interesting. User 1 controls ableton; then in User 2 i send everything through a MidiYoke to Traktor. Then at the push of a button i can jump back and forth between controlling each.
    Str8 dude wow, this makes so little sense it's incredible... i am using Traktor Pro 2 and an APC40 and this is the only way to stop hotcue audio glitches in windows, thankyou. What i mean by little sense is that i have a desktop i7 980x, 12GB Ram a real soundcard and a rampage III extreme MB, i have mapped my little APC40 to traktor as everyone does and it seems so stupid that another program running separately to traktor is necessary to stop my hotcues from audio jumping... wtf really i have so much processor idle and ram to laugh at let alone USB 3.0 which obviously is not in use but my point being the headroom of my machine even at low end USB 1.0 should be epic... my conclusion Microsoft really are fucking laughable.

anyway to my actual point i wouldn't bother typing to you that load of garbage without a point. i quote you above saying you hotswap between Ableton and Traktor on the same controller using your program.

1. i need more detail on how you would suggest i setup an APC40 in your program for this and what you map as your hotswap button and how?

2. would that put my APC into 'Dumb Mode' as to do that you run ableton and close it again... i don't want that, i use the banks for different knob assignment in traktor.

Quote Originally Posted by nonspacial View Post
    Str8 dude wow, this makes so little sense it's incredible... i am using Traktor Pro 2 and an APC40 and this is the only way to stop hotcue audio glitches in windows, thankyou. What i mean by little sense is that i have a desktop i7 980x, 12GB Ram a real soundcard and a rampage III extreme MB, i have mapped my little APC40 to traktor as everyone does and it seems so stupid that another program running separately to traktor is necessary to stop my hotcues from audio jumping... wtf really i have so much processor idle and ram to laugh at let alone USB 3.0 which obviously is not in use but my point being the headroom of my machine even at low end USB 1.0 should be epic... my conclusion Microsoft really are fucking laughable.

anyway to my actual point i wouldn't bother typing to you that load of garbage without a point. i quote you above saying you hotswap between Ableton and Traktor on the same controller using your program.

1. i need more detail on how you would suggest i setup an APC40 in your program for this and what you map as your hotswap button and how?

2. would that put my APC into 'Dumb Mode' as to do that you run ableton and close it again... i don't want that, i use the banks for different knob assignment in traktor.
    What hotcue sound glitches are you talking about? I never experienced anything like that when I used my APC40 with Win 7 and TP2.

when i have 'Send Monitor State In' on any of the 8 hotcues on the matrix not in Dumb Mode the currently playing audio will jump every time the 'Send Monitor State In' triggers, it moves the audio on the beat grid and jumps both audio sides of the miixer if x-fade is in the middle when the button is released... no good for cueing tracks.

if you don't have the 'Send Monitor State In's' on each key then the lights go off when you push them and reset when u change decks

this prog fixes it

can anyone repost the file or point me to where I can find it?

I've got the novation dicer issue and I'm dying to fix it!

Tech Convert

+1. Someone please help us out . This bug makes my hardware useless...

Sounds interesting. I'm in.

Tech Convert

Beta-testers no longer needed from what I understand. Now we just need a permalink to the file.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415