I Need Help With My Pa Speakers

Default I Need Help With My Pa Speakers

ok when i was turning on my equipment i heard that one of my speakers
    was making a lot of staticy noise ,so i want to know how can i fix it
    it would mean alot to me

first of all, is your equipment grounded properly? I asume u have chekked this

and as u are askin in ths forum i asume u r running some kind of DVS system like traktor or serato, right?

so question: did u have your mixer plugged in and on and laptop with DVS runnin? what it might be is the laptop, cuz mine is doing simular, it leaves some static, digital broken down noice that changes a bit with the activity of the laptop.

solution: use ground loop isolators on your RCA cables from your soundcard to your mixer, the thing with this noise is that when playing music to a crowd its is hardly notable, so its not rly a problem imo, but the simple solution is the above.

this is the most i can help u from the info u have given, if the answers dont help u need to provide more info about the PA setup

peace
    my music : www.soundcloud.com/themaxive

Traktor 2.5 Audio 6 midifighter classic x1
    vestax PMC-CX
    midifighter pro SUPER KNOB's runnin beatmasher mapping + some other custom stuff

Check your wires, try massaging them gently.

If its not the external wires, open up that bad boy and make sure the wires on the inside are secured properly.

ps If your running very long RCA cables you might get interference because unlike TRS or XLR they are not shielded(grounded).
    Dj Krilikz‡ -

well i think i find out the problem i think the speaker pop im thinkin cause when i disconnected the speaker smoke started to come out of it