Efx problems in Traktor Pro with VCI-100 SE
    Tech Wizard

Default Efx problems in Traktor Pro with VCI-100 SE

Hey..

I got everything worked out now with the SE... Got the Traktor Pro, upgraded the VCI to 1,3.. still missing my overlays.. :-)

But my problem is, i can't get EFX to work, itīs a software problem in Traktor, because everythings works with the SE functions, and visiualy in Traktor, the knobs is turning, and all that... But the music still plays on, with no EFX.. The only thing that is working fine is the constant Filter knob.. But ex. the Beatmasher is not..
    I'm aware of the Dry/Wet and all the other combinations, with the fader, jog and pitch.. It works fine all that.. but no active efx sound..

Please help..

you have to push the fx button twice...once to select the effect in whichever bank you choose... and once to turn the fx on. You can actually use three fx at one time which is pretty cool. Under fader fx mode the channel fader controls the dry/wet control...the pitch fader controls the intensity or % setting of the 1st effect and the jog wheel controls the dry/wet settings as well. You can select any effect but the beat masher is default on effect one...it took me a minute to get it under control but once you learn how to use it you will be fine

Tech Wizard

Problem solved...

All i did was activate FX 1 and 2 button.. between Key and Gain knob.. and all hell broke loose... :-)

Thanks again...