Opening up the Numark Mixtrack. . . . - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Chromatic View Post
    Does anyone know how to replace a cross fader on the mixtrack?
    i was actually thinking about how that would work...which crossfader are you trying to replace it with? i havent put much research into it but i wonder if you could replace the factory mixtrack crossfader with a traktor kontrol s4 crossfader. that would be interesting

Tech Convert

can anyone do a video tutorial on how to do the USB mod? my usb head's not working properly anymore and desperately need a step-by-step tutorial. I'm a noob at these things. I saw the previous posts but I'm still unclear of what needs to be done

Quote Originally Posted by letenous View Post
    can anyone do a video tutorial on how to do the USB mod? my usb head's not working properly anymore and desperately need a step-by-step tutorial. I'm a noob at these things. I saw the previous posts but I'm still unclear of what needs to be done
    Want to know this too. My USB doesn't work anymore and warranty has expired so i need to go into the Mixtrack Pro with no prior experience to going inside something like this. Will i have to replace it? If so how? The problem seems to be it's loose and gone inside a bit meaning the USB seemingly can't get full/any connection - if my explaining is any good?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011