Help me choose players

Default Help me choose players

I'm looking to buy players and I have very limited bugdet, 400-450 eur so help me make a good choice.
    So, for that money I can get a new pair of Gemini cdj210, pair of used Pioneer cdj200.
    If I collect 500 eur I could get a new pair of Numark ndx400.
    I also spoted those American Audio Radius 1000, 380 eur for one, so I was thinking to buy one of these and then collect money for another.

Please, tell me what would you choose from these,and if you have anything to say about these products please say.

What sorta things do you wanna do with them? The radius 1000 plays CDs and MIDI, the 2000 plays SD, Flash Drives, Hard drive and midi, the 3000 does all of the above. CD, mp3, SD, Flash Drives, hard drives midi. They are all good, i use the 2000 because i dont use CDs. they are all pretty much the same apart from the CD bit.

Hello!!! This is sooo old tread!
    Thanks for the replay anyway, now I own one denon dn s1200 and collecting money for second player. Still I don't want to spend more than 250-300 euro on it, so if I could find used dns1200 or new ndx400. Will see.