NIXING Fader FX in v3.5.2 .tsi (any help please)

Default NIXING Fader FX in v3.5.2 .tsi (any help please)

Hello all. yes I said nixing, not fixing.

I don't use Fader FX. Don't see it happening in the future. Rarely use any effects aside from the Delay (ECHO button). I could think of a better use for the SLICE button as well, but for now I'll stick to the Fader FX.

Basically I would like to use the Fader FX button as a JUGGLE On hold button for Cue points 1-4 and do away with all Fader FX controls.

Can anyone tell me for certain that deleting all the control lines with Fader FX comments will open up the use of that button for me and not have any adverse side effects?

I would also like to do away with the slice button but there seems to be a lot of control lines associated with that button and it seems a little sketchier to edit out of the mapping.

any help would be greatly appreciated.:eek:
    http://djtechtools.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic6857_2.gif
    2.3 GHz Intel Core i7 MacBook Pro 15" Retina display
    Traktor Kontrol S4 MKI ----- Machine MKII Gold Edition
    AIAIAI TMA-1 headphones ----- GENELEC 8020B monitors with 8050B subwoofer

Quote Originally Posted by schlep View Post
    Hello all. yes I said nixing, not fixing.

I don't use Fader FX. Don't see it happening in the future. Rarely use any effects aside from the Delay (ECHO button). I could think of a better use for the SLICE button as well, but for now I'll stick to the Fader FX.

Basically I would like to use the Fader FX button as a JUGGLE On hold button for Cue points 1-4 and do away with all Fader FX controls.

Can anyone tell me for certain that deleting all the control lines with Fader FX comments will open up the use of that button for me and not have any adverse side effects?

I would also like to do away with the slice button but there seems to be a lot of control lines associated with that button and it seems a little sketchier to edit out of the mapping.

any help would be greatly appreciated.:eek:
    Once I get some free time I could potentially help you out removing those functionalities schlep. I understand your concern removing lines because there are a lot of interdependent lines regarding Fader FX and Slice respectively.

However, for now I would just avoid those buttons and to get your Juggle Hold there is already a hidden function to do so. I assume that you mean you have a track which is not playing and you are using the Juggle Cue buttons. If you would like the song to continue playing from a cue point and not stop as you release it, press the appropriate Juggle 1-4/5-8 button while still holding down the Juggle Cue button you were pressing. That should do it.