4 Midi Loop

Thread: 4 Midi Loop

Default 4 Midi Loop

I thought the original prototype of the 4 midi loop was a fader fox knock off.....who knew!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_O8q...layer_embedded

btw read the full post at

http://createdigitalmusic.com/2010/0...ol/#more-13523

Hey there sm00sh, Faderfox is well know for making indestructible controllers. But 1300 Euros is just a little too much, and besides here you can controll a bunch of thing u usually dont, and also the buttons look like buttons for dwarfs.

So i dont know, besides that i love the form factor.
    "Dance Dance Dance just being a geek"

yeah there is know way im springing that kind of money for it. however the layout is simple and i love that. buttons do look whimpy but usable. this does inspire me to research DIY projects.

Was just going to post this, and hate to say it, but it looks amazing for Traktor Pro. I would also be worried a little about the size of the buttons and knobs, but for club mixing and long mix style, I would think this could be the maximum control seen in a single controller for TPro that doesn't require paging. Pair this with another larger button controller for demolition, and you'd have all your bases covered.

13" MacBook Pro 2.7 i7 w/dual Raid0 OWC SSDs - S4 - Ableton Live 8- Lemur- iPad 2

It just doesn't appeal to me for that money. Would much more buy a vms4 or an s4 instead.

Sorry.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by sm00sh View Post
    yeah there is know way im springing that kind of money for it. however the layout is simple and i love that. buttons do look whimpy but usable. this does inspire me to research DIY projects.
    Well, in fact i posted a thread today to discuss about a 4 channel DIY TP Controller, join us... This controller could help to make it easy...

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18008
    "Dance Dance Dance just being a geek"

Banned

This controller is everything I want that the S4 is missing.

4 Band EQ with kills, NO jog wheels, instant access to all 4 decks and EFX units, no need for multiple "pages" if you will. Everything you need is right there in front of you.

Skipping the S4 and scooping up the 4midiLoop for sure.