Datsik - Burlington, VT 10.7

Default Datsik - Burlington, VT 10.7

Not sure if anyone from New England / New York/ Montreal was planning on going but tickets are only 10$ should let me know!

You guys are in for a treat. Troy destroyed the show this year @ Shambhalah!
    MacBook Pro 2.53ghz . iMac 2.6ghrz . Compaq 2.4ghrz . Berhinger A5OD Reference Amp . Berhinger Ultra Graph Pro . Behringer Truth B1030A Monitors . Stanton FS Open . Native Instruments Maschine . Numark Mixdeck . TraktorLE . Vestax VCI-100 . Behringer UMX-25 . M-Audio Trigger Finger . . Ableton Live 8 . Reason 5 . Logic 9 Express .

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Yeah he played our little club about 6 months ago...
    Crazy busy nite.

Why a thursday night? Really >.<

I'd drive up there for it to visit friends as well, but can't afford to take time off work for it. WTB Friday/Saturday shows seriously in New England. Middle of the week shit is getting old.

I will tell my friends in the Burlington area about it though.
    BREAKBEATS AND OTHER MUSICAL ADVENTURES
    Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Mixlr - Twitter

Sucks to hear you won't be able to make it. Here's the facebook event, it's the only info I could find

Datsik Info

Datsik kills it! I had an oppurtunity to play before him and Excision at an outdoor rave last summer. Such a dope experience.
    Setup: Kontrol S2, Komplete Audio 6, Maschine Mikro Akai LPD 8, Akai Mpk49, Traktor 2, Ableton Suite 8.
    http://soundcloud.com/miishmash

So the show was thursday night, and it's now saturday afternoon and I am still running slow. The doors were set to open at 9 and there were no presale tickets, I got there at 8:30 expecting to be some of the first people in line, but the line was already 1 block in length. Mind you this club only holds around 300 people I think. Luckily i know some people at the club and ended up getting in early, but I guess a couple hundred waited for a few hours and never got in. Definitely a bigger show than anyone in burlington anticipated.

The first DJ was a pretty decent dubstep DJ who kept things just right for early in the night. The second DJ went out way too hard with DNB bangers and you could tell people were tired by the time he ended. But once Datsik came on and opened it was nuts, one of the best shows I have seen in a while. If you have the opportunity I suggest seeing him. Even my girlfriend got into it! haha

Ah man I really wanted to go, but car issues prevented me. Anyway I surely wouldn't have gotten in, as I wasn't planning on arriving till after 10, so good thing we didn't drive up.
    Balls of Steel
    DJ/Producer
    SoundCloud | Twitter | Website

If anyones interested here is the album from the show
    http://www.facebook.com/index.php?lh...id=76366882097

I like looking at pictures of shows so maybe these will entertain someone

Tech Student

Default Datsik song????

i went to identity festival when it came to pittsburgh. im all about datsik but ive never heard this song before in my life. i've tried to look everywhere for it but i can't. please check out this video and some1 put my mind at ease. and let me know what this soong is im begginghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kG09ZnaoOM
    Last edited by Skes724; 08-19-2011 at 01:36 AM.