VCI-300 Mapping (Flashflooder SE) for Traktor Pro - Page 3

View Poll Results: Would you purchase a VCI-300 overlay from DJTT for this mapping?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

72 86.75%
  • No

11 13.25%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tech Student

hey guys i got everything fixed.. only thing is that wen i switch to the c and d cecks the pitch fader still works on the a and b decks. is there nyway i cn fix this on my own?

Tech Student

hey guys...whenever i try to download the zip file on page 1 of this thread....all i get is a file called download.php am i doing something wrong?

Tech Guru

try downloading the one I posted. The first file did not have a button to select CUE. I left the mapping the same and added CUE. Should work.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by haze324 View Post
    try downloading the one I posted. The first file did not have a button to select CUE. I left the mapping the same and added CUE. Should work.
    What you still care about us poor guys with VCI-300s struggling along with Traktor? Last I heard you had ditched the 300.

Tech Guru

^ LOL...

Man, I truly dig the 300 --- but with Traktor it’s not the best choice. After I tried this mapping a few times I went back to Itch. I have a huge crush on Itch and dig the waveforms, platter control, etc. I’m hoping the next release of Itch the 2.0 version will have some sweet updated features. I think completion is great and the S4 raised the bar for everyone. It’s Serato’s move – so having a 300 could turn out to be exciting after Winter Namm.

The 300 is a solid piece of equipment man, I personally think it works best with Itch, but for anyone trying to make it work with Traktor – I understand. SO yeah, anything I can do to help.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Hey all happy thanksgiving. Got a question hope you can help me out with. I'm running tsp on audio4 dj and trying to use the vci 300 as a controller. I can get the tsp to recognize the vci but the audio is crusty and not coming out properly. I don't know if it has something to do with the audio routing or nor something else. I hope someone can help me out. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DJ SCOTTY FATS View Post
    Hey all happy thanksgiving. Got a question hope you can help me out with. I'm running tsp on audio4 dj and trying to use the vci 300 as a controller. I can get the tsp to recognize the vci but the audio is crusty and not coming out properly. I don't know if it has something to do with the audio routing or nor something else. I hope someone can help me out. Thanks!
    This is the wrong place for that question but since you're new, is it only when the VCI is plugged in that you have problems? If not it could be a latency issue, increase it in audio preferences until noise stops. Are you using a PC? If so, make sure you're using ASIO drivers and not the native ones.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Guru

boom
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

Tech Student

All im wondering is so far i finally figured out using the .tsi file and played with a few of them after reading all these forums anyone have the details on which the newest and improved .tsi file. i know all you guys wuih feedback and especially the ones you bulit it took some time and i realize more in the making but, would like to grab the newest and improved beta .tsi file with headphone cue so that i can hear other tracks before they come in... and

if any one has this and has a insane LED combination followed with the .tsi file please share...

Tech Convert

Default Basic question about this

Hi. New here. Downloaded mini.Translator and the 300cue.tsi. Dragging the preset onto the app is not working (just not responsive). MacBook Pro. Vestax powered on. Thanks for the help!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast