DJTT Progressive Mix Train #2
Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Arrow DJTT Progressive Mix Train #2

Hi Guys. Here's your chance to get in on the second DJTT Progressive Mix Train!

I thought seeing as there were a few keen on the first one (which isn't quite ready yet) but missed out unfortunately this would be a good opportunity for y'all to show the community your stuff.

This time i think we should go with 6 slots of 20 minutes each and a mix of experienced guys and some up and comers to make up the full two hours. If you are keen, reply to this post and we'll set it up on a first in, first served basis. (And i think all involved in the first one should exclude themselves)

Remember this is for progressive house, if thats not you then sorry.

Once we have 6 Slots filled we'll set the groundrules and get this show on the road!

The first person will be "In Charge" and be responsible for making sure everyone gets their part done and to a good standard.

Have at it mateys, J
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I'll let some others get in before me, but if you need filler I can be in again.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

dibs on last slot again.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

I'd like to have a crack at a slot. I wouldn't want to be in charge though!

I used to DJ prog house with vinyl about 10 years ago and have just got back into dj-ing with Traktor and a VCI -100

I'll post one of my next mixes on Soundcloud so you can check me out before giving me a slot.

I would love to get in on this. I don't have much up on soundcloud because I haven't really recorded much, just been jamming instead but I'l make sure to get something up on soundcloud within the next week
    Dancing to good music should be like having sex with the air.

Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/dj-jarvis

Id love to take part! check out my last mix ( it starts of a little electro house but gets more prog)

I wont take it to haeart if I dont make the cut, ill just secretly plot my revenge over the next few years...
    13" MB OSX 10.6.1, 15.4" Retina MBPRO - TP2 , VCI 100 SE, NI AUDIO 4, 2 * CDJ 900, CDJ 850, CDJ 1000 MK3, HDJ 2000, HD25 addidas special, TMA-1, MACHINE,DJM 800, MF, X1, XONE DB4,NEAR 05 ESI STUDIO MONITORS, KRK VXT4*2, ROKIT 6*2, CRANE laptop stand, K2 A&H.

hers the links:

http://soundcloud.com/jukai/cairo-mix

http://soundcloud.com/jukai/mix-mulai

I love progressive but I havnt got round to making a purely prog mix as yet, the 2 above I made to appeal to a wider demographic. IMO some of it I consider prog....
    13" MB OSX 10.6.1, 15.4" Retina MBPRO - TP2 , VCI 100 SE, NI AUDIO 4, 2 * CDJ 900, CDJ 850, CDJ 1000 MK3, HDJ 2000, HD25 addidas special, TMA-1, MACHINE,DJM 800, MF, X1, XONE DB4,NEAR 05 ESI STUDIO MONITORS, KRK VXT4*2, ROKIT 6*2, CRANE laptop stand, K2 A&H.

I could drop my 20 minutes into to the mix aswell.. Havent done a 100% progressive mix since last year i think so its about time to start going through my prog playlists again

Check out my soundcloud, i upload my 1 hour radio mixshow each sunday or monday

http://soundcloud.com/blackpete

also, if nobody wants the first slot i dont mind having it

So thats 4 not including 'jojo or tekki so far. Anyone else keen?
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

I'm gonna gracefully withdraw from this project. Since I put my name down my mixing has been crap! I've pretty much lost my Dj-ing mojo

I'm still looking forward to hear what you guys do for this 2nd journey

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast