Vci-100 1.4 (hd) firmware upgrade - Page 11
Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMoleyMole View Post
    1 = yes

2 = if your not using the new firmware, why do you need the new tsi? I think you may be confused.

3 = the new tsi just takes advantage of the higher res pitch and jogs. nothing more of any use to you.
    the vid said the new tsi was compatible with 1.2, 1.3, and 1.4. so i was assuming there was more, or isnt there?
    GPS of Fresh Wet Paint | "Always Fresh n' Sticky"
    DJEditorHugger

Fresh Wet Paint: Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud | Site
    GPS: Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by Gianmarco View Post
    the vid said the new tsi was compatible with 1.2, 1.3, and 1.4. so i was assuming there was more, or isnt there?
    Hmmmmm .... well unless ive missed something i dont see the point as there is nothing extra of any use, unless you think "Disco Mode" is useful.

Prob just means thy can hand out the same tsi no matter what firmware your running. Prob just easier for DJTT to manage that way.

Don't hold me on this though as i may be wrong.
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Tech Wizard

Can somebody tell us the button combination for disco mode?
    I have arcade buttons and it would be impossible for me to unlock the mode with these as I don't ahve the lights.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ruklaw View Post
    +1

I've stared at the traktor config pages for far too long and just come up with a blank, it could take me all weekend to work it out- someone somewhere please make the outer ring work for pitch bend in scratch mode, and ideally turn it off when not in scratch mode so that we can use that to avoid the heavy bass knocking the sync.
    OK, it maybe wasn't quite as hard as I feared as I've now fixed the problem.

So, for your djing pleasure, attached is a TSI which:
    • Turns back on pitch bend outer wheel in Vinyl mode
    • Turns off the pitch bend outer wheel when not in vinyl mode, so you can turn off vinyl mode in heavy bass situations and not have to worry about sync drift
    • Fixes the bug whereby the inner wheel of deck A was much lower sensitivity than the others when in pitch bend (not vinyl) mode.

I recommend you import the DJTechTools TSI first, then import my one to apply the fixes.
    Let me know if you have any issues- no promises I can help with them, but I'll do my best.

Tech Mentor

Thanks Ruklaw, your TSI has sorted all my problems out. Nice one.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by djbosa View Post
    yeah... that fixes the Jog Problem big thx...

only the shift+key doesnt work really...
    and sound pops or glitches when press the FX Type or Route FX Button...
    need a Glitch FIX.TSI for 1.4 ;-)
    or can somebody remap the 3.5.2 GlitchFix.tsi to use it with FW 1.4?

pls help :-)
    OK so the Key modify (Shift + Filter knob) does work, but it's very sensitive.

Hold Shift and turn the Filter knob veeeery slowly to the left or right. You'll see that it will eventually start moving in one direction or the other.

My only gripe with it is that when you set the knob back to the upright position, it turns Key lock off.
    I like to keep my songs locked in key regardless of tempo. I'm sure there's a way to stop the TSI from doing that, but i'm not sure where to start.
    Can anyone point me in the right direction?

At first I was having alot of problems couldn't scratch , did not have ant pitch control and a few other problems . Then I loaded the tsi a few times and restarted traktor a few time , now everything is working great .Thanks Dave An Djtt . Cant figure out the disco mode dont know what i hit the first time and had it going , cant duplicate it again .
    MBP13",TSP,S4,F1,2TT,ABELTON 8 SUITE,PRO TOOLS 9.(Music Is My Solice)

Tech Wizard

disco mode is cool

need glitch fix tsi

Quote Originally Posted by ruklaw View Post
    OK, it maybe wasn't quite as hard as I feared as I've now fixed the problem.

So, for your djing pleasure, attached is a TSI which:
    • Turns back on pitch bend outer wheel in Vinyl mode
    • Turns off the pitch bend outer wheel when not in vinyl mode, so you can turn off vinyl mode in heavy bass situations and not have to worry about sync drift
    • Fixes the bug whereby the inner wheel of deck A was much lower sensitivity than the others when in pitch bend (not vinyl) mode.

I recommend you import the DJTechTools TSI first, then import my one to apply the fixes.
    Let me know if you have any issues- no promises I can help with them, but I'll do my best.
    Thanks so much for this i will try it when getting home after work
    2 Technics SL1210mk2/DDJSX2/Serato//Traktor//Mixvibes Cross//Rekordbox//

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Nannou View Post
    OK so the Key modify (Shift + Filter knob) does work, but it's very sensitive.

Hold Shift and turn the Filter knob veeeery slowly to the left or right. You'll see that it will eventually start moving in one direction or the other.
    Yes, very strange behaviour. I remap KEY to Knob with Direct Mode and "Soft takeover" option checked. KEY ON/OFF i do with SHIFT + SYNC. (Also i do KEY ON with the move of filter knob. I didnt map Key Off to central position of filter knob because it make incorrect key range)
    Vestax VCI-100 (FW1.3)
    Lenovo Y-450, Core 2 Duo 2.4 (P8600), 4Gb Ram, 500Gb HDD
    Audio 2 DJ
    Win7 32-bit, Traktor Pro 1.2.4

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast