Vci-100 1.4 (hd) firmware upgrade - Page 7
Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

never mind. thanks for this http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...5&postcount=37

i hadn't seen it.
    Enver 'RedEyz' Pletilic

Managing Director / Label Manager

Tech Wizard

Many Thanks for the 1.4 Upgrade

Installed the Firmware before and loaded the new TSI File into Traktor, noticed a couple of things - probably the TSI file? :-

- shift plus filter does not adjust the key properly anymore and it seems to just glitch?

- The left Jog wheel for deck A does not seem to 'move' at the same speed as Deck B jog wheel in scratch mode? and in CDJ mode Deck A still moves very slowly through song, even when song is stopped.

- Finally Im getting audio glitching when I press the route FX button, This problem was solved in the last TSI (Glitch Fix) and Im sure you have a glitch fix for this TSI as well.

Thanks again and hopefully someone can help me eradicate these problems.

Twenty First Century Jukebox

DIGITAL HEART - VINYL SOUL

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by 1878blues View Post

Installed the Firmware before and loaded the new TSI File into Traktor, noticed a couple of things - probably the TSI file? :-

- shift plus filter does not adjust the key properly anymore and it seems to just glitch?

- The left Jog wheel for deck A does not seem to 'move' at the same speed as Deck B jog wheel in scratch mode? and in CDJ mode Deck A still moves very slowly through song, even when song is stopped.

- Finally Im getting audio glitching when I press the route FX button, This problem was solved in the last TSI (Glitch Fix) and Im sure you have a glitch fix for this TSI as well.

I have exactly the same issues...
    Last edited by djbosa; 09-21-2010 at 01:03 PM.
    VCI 100 Arcarde Edition FW1.4 w. latest tsi file
    Win 7 Notebook
    Traktor Pro (latest v.)
    Numark DJ IO

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Works very sporadically for me as well.

I can't duplicate this

Thanks again and hopefully someone can help me eradicate these problems.[/QUOTE]

Which button is that?
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

How do i get the outer wheel working for pitch adjustments in scratch mode? I'm using the new tsi by djtt provided?
    2 Technics SL1210mk2/DDJSX2/Serato//Traktor//Mixvibes Cross//Rekordbox//

Tech Student

Which button is that?
    The little black button under the FX Type button..near the sampler button
    VCI 100 Arcarde Edition FW1.4 w. latest tsi file
    Win 7 Notebook
    Traktor Pro (latest v.)
    Numark DJ IO

Tech Wizard

I don't have any immediate plans to update to firmware 1.4 does the 3.6 TSI features work with 1.3 excluding Disco Mode?
    Macbook Pro 15" i7, VCI-100 SE, Traktor Pro, Audio 4 DJ

So I updated to the latest fw, no problems, thanks DaveX: scratching seems better, pitch adjust is fantastic.

The new tsi however is giving me a bit of a head/heart/ache:

-the filter+shift=key only works sometimes (always key down but not always key up).

-the synch & play lights don't necessarily match the software. ie I press synch on deck A & switch to deck C and the synch button is still on even though Deck C is not synched (same for play button).

-didn't get any glitches on route fx (yet) but while in fader fx my play button got stuck on green in deck b and would not turn off (even reloading another track).

-Why are the outer jogs no longer mapped as nudge do I really have to press the scratch button off to nudge? Never got that whole cd jogg thing and am considering remapping that...

-finally I was happy to note you did the light switcharoo on the cue1-4 & cue5-8 I suggested. That's going to help me when i'm toasted

cheers
    OSX 10.6.4 | Traktor Pro 2 | VCi-100 FW 1.4 | NI Audio 8 | Xone 92 | M Audio BX8A Deluxe

lots of trial and error here, but simply adjusting the jog wheels to channel 2 does not activate scratching for me with FW 1.4 - going to have to downgrade and find a happy medium here. *sigh*
    Enver 'RedEyz' Pletilic

Managing Director / Label Manager

Tech Student

Default Report

I have same issues.
    Thanks report!!

Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast