Classic Hits and Hiphop hits

Default Classic Hits and Hiphop hits

Hey guys,

I have plenty of brand new trance/house tracks but I know that won't cut it at a college venue.

Where can I find songs to pump up the energy? Playing Some Chords might get mau5 fans excited but I tracks that everyone knows.

What are some remixes of classic hits that everyone can sing to? Where can I find insane remixes of popular hiphop songs?

for example: classic: don't stop believing, wonderwall etc..
    hiphop: soldier boy, 50/eminem(and more) songs that makes sense with EDM

This kind of stuff clogs up HypeM like a hairball in your shower. You'll probably get what you want there after digging through an inordinate amount of trash.

Crooklynclan is the most popular remix/edit/re-edit/mashup source for working club DJs. Their file downloads are higher in price, but if you're making coin for playing regularly to a crowd that demands that kind of stuff, then consider it a necessary investment.

Tech Mentor

8thWonder dj pool has a good amount usually, its around $12 a month

Quote Originally Posted by PartyMcFly View Post
    Crooklynclan is the most popular remix/edit/re-edit/mashup source for working club DJs.
    awesome, thanks for that heads up. already seein a few tracks i couldnt find elsewhere.
    [ 17" 2010 MBP ][ Mixcloud ][ CompleteJ ][ Soundcloud ][ Traktor Kontrol S4 ]

eddie grant "electric avenue" white label
    the clash "rock the casbah" white label

two records i have that definitely get any crowd going...dont know the mixes...this was in the days of true white labels...

like my breeder "Walls of jericho" plain ass white label...had to label it myself
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

Quote Originally Posted by keithace View Post
    eddie grant "electric avenue" white label
    the clash "rock the casbah" white label

two records i have that definitely get any crowd going...dont know the mixes...this was in the days of true white labels...

like my breeder "Walls of jericho" plain ass white label...had to label it myself
    I used to have a white label with a breaks version of that and "strangelove" by Depeche Mode from about 2000.

part of me misses the days when only a few people had certain records...shit didnt get overly played out...
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal