Jog wheel Problem!
    Tech Convert

Default Jog wheel Problem!

Hi, i got myself a vci-100 a week ago but my right jog-wheel is very hard to move in the right in the left (not the left jog-wheel! in the left side) it slides very well! I already opened it and loosed the screws but it didnt help anything.
    Can somebody help me?

its sounds the right jog wheel is loose, take the 4 screws on top of the jog wheel and make sure the screws below are tight.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Tech Convert

I did exactly what all tutorials told me! I even opened the jog casing and lubricated the axle! The Problem is it perfectly spins left, but right way after a few spins it become stiff and if i spin it left a few times and then again right it spins a bit more right. The Problem occures even unscrewed with only the jog in my hand! Can somebody help me please?

Tech Mentor

You're bushing is loose/too tight on the encoder shaft.

Take the jog wheel apart, and on the shaft use a small allen key(think you guys call em hex keys?) to loosen the bushing, and move it till it's just right.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

What he said ^. I've submitted a video tutorial on doing this for the home page, but I'm waiting to hear if/when it'll run.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Convert

Thx!! you really helped me! I thought maybe the jog is broken but know it slides perfectly