Hello to everyone at DJTT. I am a new member, though I have visiting this site for quiet some time. I just wanted to let you guys know that Letsmix.com is running a DJ contest right now called the "Pioneer DJ Network". The winner gets a Pioneer DJM-2000 Mixer! Basically, you create a mix that pertains to a theme they designate. The theme for this contest is "Basement Tracks", or "hard hitting and sweat inducing". The deadline is October 15th, and you need to gain 50 votes to qualify for judging.

So...now to the main reason I made this thread, I have submitted a mix to this contest and I need to start gaining votes. I know it's frowned upon to plug your own stuff since I haven't even started participating in this community, but I definitely plan on starting! Anyways...

Here is the mix I've made:

Pioneer Basement Mashups - Mixed By Maluu

Tracklist
1) Far Too Loud Feat. Subsource - You Know The Sound
2) Far Too Loud - Play It Loud (Broken Robot Remix)
3) Hatiras vs. SIKK Feat. MC Flipside - Just The Tip Of My Washing Machine (Maluu Mashup)
4) J.O.C vs. Red Jerry - Rotterized (Maluu Mashup)
5) Lumen & Umek vs. Dennis & Jerry Feat. Jaqueline - Coracao Across The Moon (Maluu Mashup)
6) Tocadisco vs DJ Chus & Jerome-Isma Ae Feat. Chris Willis & Moony - IDK Why Tomorrow Can Wait (Maluu Mashup)
7) Shingo Nakamura & Mango vs. Holden & Thompson - Nothing In Osaka (Maluu Mashup)
8) Wehbba vs. Ame - Fuldrums (Maluu Mashup)

You have to create an account over at [letsmix.com]
Then you can cast your vote [here]. Right under the album artwork there are 5 stars, simply rate my mix however you see fit to cast your vote.

I am desperate to win this mixer! All of the mashups, as well as the mix, were created using my trackpad and hotkeys in Traktor! I am very grateful to anyone who takes the time to register and vote. Please vote for me! Thank you!