I woke up in Bangkok and ........
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default I woke up in Bangkok and ........

This is the official "I woke up in Bangkok and my equipment is broken" thread.

For any guys that visits Sukhumvit id recommend A soapy mat massage at annies just of soi 4, for the girls, Id recommend white goods and an Iron>

(kidding)
    13" MB OSX 10.6.1, 15.4" Retina MBPRO - TP2 , VCI 100 SE, NI AUDIO 4, 2 * CDJ 900, CDJ 850, CDJ 1000 MK3, HDJ 2000, HD25 addidas special, TMA-1, MACHINE,DJM 800, MF, X1, XONE DB4,NEAR 05 ESI STUDIO MONITORS, KRK VXT4*2, ROKIT 6*2, CRANE laptop stand, K2 A&H.

BTW, I forgot to include "OT" in the subject
    13" MB OSX 10.6.1, 15.4" Retina MBPRO - TP2 , VCI 100 SE, NI AUDIO 4, 2 * CDJ 900, CDJ 850, CDJ 1000 MK3, HDJ 2000, HD25 addidas special, TMA-1, MACHINE,DJM 800, MF, X1, XONE DB4,NEAR 05 ESI STUDIO MONITORS, KRK VXT4*2, ROKIT 6*2, CRANE laptop stand, K2 A&H.

Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Good lord, enjoy Asia buddy...I miss the unintentional hilarity of the whole place

i made a paper airplane today, i wrote "pearl harbor" on one wing, and "or bust" on the other and gave it to my azn friend

he laughed

true story
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

man i fucking love bangkok and all of southeast asia.. i moved to indonesia from america when i was one years old and just came back to america for college so asia is basically my home
    Dancing to good music should be like having sex with the air.

Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/dj-jarvis

Yep I live in Bali, Indonesia...... I just stopped in Bangkok for one night on the way home, Just because I can..... Im a little lighter then when I arrived yesterday. Getting on the plane soon and its Jakarta first and then home to Bali..... was tempted to stop in Jakarta for the night as both laid back luke and martin solvig are playing... but fear fear of the wife castarting what is left of my nads, then I had best make hast and get home.

Jdog667jkt, JKT beratinya kamu dari Jakarta ya! Kita harus mulia thread satu dalam bahasa Indonesia disini! Saya ada sih banyak temen orang Indonesia yg mau jd ikut forum ini, tp susah lah, mereka kurang pinter dalam bahasa Ingris!

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Koh Tao and Koh Samui. Beautiful places that i intend to go back to soon.

Didnt bother with Bangkok as i have a phobia of cockroaches.

Quote Originally Posted by xolunt View Post
    Jdog667jkt, JKT beratinya kamu dari Jakarta ya! Kita harus mulia thread satu dalam bahasa Indonesia disini! Saya ada sih banyak temen orang Indonesia yg mau jd ikut forum ini, tp susah lah, mereka kurang pinter dalam bahasa Ingris!
    hahaha ya benar benar kita harus mulia thread untuk semua dj di indonesia yg ngga bisa bicara english. kamu tinggal di bali? di mana di bali? aku mengujungi bali banyak sekali.. pergi ke ubud dan ahmed dan tempat-tempat seperti itu dengan keluarga dan kuta dengan teman. aku rindu indonesia!! di amerika, susah abis beli alkohol
    Dancing to good music should be like having sex with the air.

Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/dj-jarvis

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast