Anyone in UK got VCI-100 SE?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Anyone in UK got VCI-100 SE?

Hello!

Very interested in getting a VCI-100 SE but not sure exactly how much I will have to pay in total, can anyone in the UK who has bought one previously let me know how much it cost for delivery, and was there also tax to pay?

Thanks

Tech Mentor

If you go through the order process but dont confirm it gives you the shipping prices. Taxes and VAT are about 30% altogether I think, not certain though.

was thinking about the same thing a week ago. i heard if shipping from the us to europe (germany in my case), they don't tax it, if there's writen something like "gift" on the package. is that true or just a missunderstanding?

Tech Mentor

If its a gift and worth under £36 then theres no tax. Apparently though it depends on how the item is sent. If it comes through UPS or Fedex then your much more likely to get charged than if it comes through USPS (US Post).

The store could always accidentally declare it to be worth $54 dollars instead of $549

Jokes

Cheers guys, I've dropped the store an email to see if they can confirm what the situation is.

Tech Mentor

As did I about a week ago.

Let us know what they say if they reply.

Tech Wizard

i ordered one a while back and am expecting it in the relatively near future so ill let you know if you havent found out by then

Tech Wizard

Mine is currently in the customs of Belgiums according to my tracking number !
    Damn slow customs ! i want it soooooooo badlyyyyyyyyyyyy

i'm also curious what the taxes will be from the belgium customs

@pastaman: did you order it from DJTT? if you got it, would be cool if you tell us how much taxes you've paid..

Tech Wizard

weltraumpapst: yep got it from here, don't know if i'll recieve the tax reciept together with the vci itself, but ones i know i'll post it here
    i hope i'm lucky and that the customs will let my vci go through without taxes
    who knows, maybe i'm a very lucky bastard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast