Updated Overlay for VCI-100 Ean?
    Tech Convert

Default Updated Overlay for VCI-100 Ean?

Hey Ean,
    I had asked you this before and you said it would probably be about a couple months before you have a new overlay for the VCI-100 to work with Traktor Pro and all your new modifications for the program. I was just wondering, might you have a better idea of when exactly? If its still up in the air, no problem, just thought I would ask.
    Thanks again for everything
    Reg

Hey Regero,

the overlay we currently have works very well with traktor pro. Until new concepts and mix strategies are developed there is not really a need for new overlays at the moment.
    The only section that could really be radically re-labeled is the FX zone right now.

I would like to spend the next month working with the community to come up with the best mapping possible and then look at the right way express those in an overlay. Realistically it will be about 2 months before that would come out.

The easiest thing would probably be to re-label the FX zone yourself, with a label maker or simular. But of cause, the work re-mapping the FX part needs to be done first.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaekiface View Post
    The easiest thing would probably be to re-label the FX zone yourself, with a label maker or simular. But of cause, the work re-mapping the FX part needs to be done first.
    Traktor Pro makes it very easy to see exactly what effect you have selected and which effect you are controlling...the new overlay and new labels are not really necessary b/c they are not much different from the previous version

I really hope a traktor pro the overlay for the VCI-100SE can be specialy designed so as not to cover up the EG special edition/vestax branding top left
    Macbook Pro 13" • TP2 • MFPro Beatmasher • VCI-400 EGE • VCI-100 EGE Arcade NOW SOLD! • Presonus Firebox • Vestax VMC004XLu • SL1210's