Stanton DaScratch - 2 new Traktor 3.4 presets available!
    Tech Guru

Default Stanton DaScratch - 2 new Traktor 3.4 presets available!

Just a heads up that for those of you that were asking for MIDI feedback, platter tweaking, FX changing, and control of 4 decks, we just put up the presets. Find them here...

http://forums.stantondj.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=50

The application feedback implementation turned out really well, especially in the new vinyl mode. It maps the output of the phase meter to the C1 circle and center strip to give you coarse and fine phase. VERY functional.

Give them a shot and tell us what you think!

This is a great setup. I cant wait til they have something like this for TS Pro. Ever since I upgraded to Pro I have not been able to use the dascratch.

Tech Wizard

Thanks man for your preset!
    Working well (except, that the lights in eq mode do what they want ) on vista. But after a gig on Monday with your preset, I decided to stick to my old traktor configuration and route traktor into ableton to use the dascratch as a looping/effects machine. When I finished the mapping I will post my preset.
    It's a shame that there was this article about the DaScratch being "Just another touch controller" (How many touch controllers do we have anyway? Are there so many?). The potential is awesome and the use of more than one finger on the touch areas offers so many possibilities. Anyway, the people are to blame if they don't want this controller ;D
    Greets from Germany
    Drehregling from Freiburg, Germany
    Setup: Dell Vostro 1000, Maya44 USB, Numark Total Control, Traktor DJ Studio 3.3.2.06, Evolution MK-449C Keyboard, Technics SL-1200MK2, Stanton SCS.3d DaScratch

Join #controllerism and #djtechtools @ QuakeNet!

Quote Originally Posted by DJ T View Post
    It's a shame that there was this article about the DaScratch being "Just another touch controller"
    Actually we are yet to do the proper review on the SCS-3d but i can tell you it will definantly be something to look out for