Problem and a Question
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Problem and a Question

Hey i just downloaded the vci100 3.6.3 map and applied it but now whenever i try to get out of a loop it just starts a new one and im pressing the loop 8 but it comes up as loop 4. The only way i can get out of the loop is if i use my mouse then click on the 4 to loop out.

Also, whenever i apply the map and exit the options menu and then go back to the menu and controller manager it goes back to "General Keyboard"

and another thing i looked at the download and it said 3.6.0 is that right? or did i click on the wrong link?

cheers for reading

and one more thing, i try to do fx effects but all i get is me changing the beats of the loop.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

What firmware are you using?
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    what firmware are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by formalghetto View Post

That sounds more like the traktor version your talking about if it is 1.2.6 is the most current version and it would be worth updating. The firmware is what resides on the VCI itself. Is at a VCI-100se from the DJTT store or did you upgrade the firmware to 1.3 or 1.4 recently?
    Chris Jennings FHP

That sounds more like the traktor version your talking about if it is 1.2.6 is the most current version and it would be worth updating. The firmware is what resides on the VCI itself. Is at a VCI-100se from the DJTT store or did you upgrade the firmware to 1.3 or 1.4 recently?
    aw yeah sorry about that but yeah, i got the vci-100se.

When you apply the map are you setting the in/out ports to VCI-100? And as far as keyboard showing up when you go back in that's normal. As long as the VCI is selected for the DJTT mapping everything should work.
    Chris Jennings FHP

When you apply the map are you setting the in/out ports to VCI-100? And as far as keyboard showing up when you go back in that's normal. As long as the VCI is selected for the DJTT mapping everything should work.
    http://zhost.tk/u/kq/derp.jpg

So is that what i need to do?

Yes, just like that. If this doesn't fix your loop problem I'm not sure what's up.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Yes, just like that. If this doesn't fix your loop problem I'm not sure what's up.
    oh man, no luck. Theres no loop out, i'll post a video to show whats happening. just give me a sec.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast