Traktor does not like new VCI 1.4

Default Traktor does not like new VCI 1.4

First off, DDTT you guys rock and Dave X is the man! I upgraded my firmware and everything was going fine. I turned the vci on in disco mode and it seemed to work fine. Next I imported the new TSI in traktor just like the older versions. This time however, the vci will not control traktor. I have been looking all over the forums for anyone with the same problem but I have not found anything. If there is already a thread concerning this issue please let me know. I can't wait to get this issue fixed so I can try this new stuff out. Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by skipp2miloo View Post
    First off, DDTT you guys rock and Dave X is the man! I upgraded my firmware and everything was going fine. I turned the vci on in disco mode and it seemed to work fine. Next I imported the new TSI in traktor just like the older versions. This time however, the vci will not control traktor. I have been looking all over the forums for anyone with the same problem but I have not found anything. If there is already a thread concerning this issue please let me know. I can't wait to get this issue fixed so I can try this new stuff out. Thanks guys
    I know this sounds simple but maybe check your in/out ports? Sometimes even though you only have a VCI-100 plugged in via usb it doesn't work on All Ports and you need to specifically select the Vestax PC Controller in the Controller Manager. This can also be a result of certain midi programs.

The only options for the in/out ports are none, traktor virtual in/out ports and all ports. Should there be vestex in/out ports?

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

The VCI has to be connected and turned on to show up in the ports.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

It works! thanks a bunch guys I really appreciate the help. Keep up the good work DDTT

I actually have the same problem. Except my problem occurred when I went to write the firmware. It was 1.3 before, I tested it and it controlled Traktor. I followed all neccessary steps for 1.4 upgrade and when I clicked program flash I got the 50024 error or whatever it was....now traktor doesn't recognize it all.......... Can someone help? Or at least direct me to a thread that can help? Thanks

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Try flashing it again and adjusting the delay values in the advancesetup.exe file that installed with Renases. Check your ports as well.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x