Broken Pause/Cue button
    Tech Student

Default Broken Pause/Cue button

So yesterday during a show my Pause/Cue button on my VCI-100 broke. It was working off and on through out the night and then finally just stopped working. its a very important button as you probably know, so how can i fix it? what can i order from this site? will it be easy to do my self?

Tech Mentor

Good excuse to do the Arcade button upgrade. That is of course if you don't have a up and coming gig.

How did the button break? Did it chip, totally break off or something totally different? Specifics will help in everyone assisting you.

Tech Student

the button will not press anymore. it has become unresponsive and no longer sends midi data. the other night while i was playing it started to act buggy and wouldn't work sometimes. then by mid set it had stopped completely working. the button is intact. it just doesn't click down anymore. would rather not get the arcade buttons. can i buy normal replacement buttons? how hard is it to replace them?

Tech Student

until i figure it out i am just going to change my TKS file as to make another button replace the action of the pause/cue. but ideally would rather have a fully working VCI-100

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Might be able to find someone who did the arcade mod that can sell you their old buttons, but you should probably start a new thread with that in the title. The first thing I would do is take it apart and check to make sure the button really isn't working or if it's just in a bind or something.

This shows you how to get to the buttons and will kind of show you what your dealing with as far as replacing them.

http://www.djtechtools.com/2009/07/2...iy-arcade-mod/
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x