Glichy Shift Button + Shift/Exit Problem - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tech Wizard

yes totally the same i just though it would go into a bit more detail for people who are not too familiar with which modifiers to change (like myself). Any way good we have a temporary fix.

Quote Originally Posted by wrigh_a View Post
    please see KADKAD's response on this one which works a treat!

remove the led outs for the cue points in juggle mode, and u will not have the glitch noise anymore. it works for me.. it is in the "out" category "modifier #3" in your mapping.. there are 10 bindings.. you have to delete all except for d7 and d#7 which are the leds for juggl1-4 and juggle 5-8...
    it works for me
    I finally tested this and it seems to work, which is amazing but also frustrating since I didn't figure this out earlier and probably should've.

To clarify what to do for those foreign to MIDI mapping and Traktor's Controller Manager is to go into Preferences->Controller Manager and then Select the appropriate "VCI-100SE..." mapping in the Device listbox.

Then you will want to sort thru the "Comments" section and look for the following lines to delete "Juggle Mode 1-4 Cue Point LEDs" and "Juggle Mode 5-8 Cue Point LEDs". There should be 4 instances of each, 8 total.

You do not need to delete the lines stating "Juggle Mode 1-4 LED" or "Juggle Mode 5-8 LED", those are for the Juggle Mode button LEDs and you will want visual LED response for those.

Hey Guys i have the same problem.

i dont know how to find these lines

can somebody explain it to me step by step ?

wouldt be great.

also another question: when i detleted these lines

is than the noise wich is coming when i press shift also away ?

sorry for my bad english

Quote Originally Posted by Dj crashzkitt View Post
    Hey Guys i have the same problem.

i dont know how to find these lines

can somebody explain it to me step by step ?

wouldt be great.

also another question: when i detleted these lines

is than the noise wich is coming when i press shift also away ?

sorry for my bad english
    yes, the shift noise goes away. please see my post above which explains how to do it step by step.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by flashflooder View Post
    I finally tested this and it seems to work, which is amazing but also frustrating since I didn't figure this out earlier and probably should've.

To clarify what to do for those foreign to MIDI mapping and Traktor's Controller Manager is to go into Preferences->Controller Manager and then Select the appropriate "VCI-100SE..." mapping in the Device listbox.

Then you will want to sort thru the "Comments" section and look for the following lines to delete "Juggle Mode 1-4 Cue Point LEDs" and "Juggle Mode 5-8 Cue Point LEDs". There should be 4 instances of each, 8 total.

You do not need to delete the lines stating "Juggle Mode 1-4 LED" or "Juggle Mode 5-8 LED", those are for the Juggle Mode button LEDs and you will want visual LED response for those.
    I missed this when you posted it. Glad you got it figured out.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123