Glichy Shift Button + Shift/Exit Problem
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Glichy Shift Button + Shift/Exit Problem

Hi everyone,

i have a problem with my shift button und my vci se (firmware 1.4) with mapping 3.6.0/3.6.3

On a Windows 7 32bit PC with Audio 2 DJ soundcard.

every time i press shift during playpack, i hear a glitch i cant remember if this was the same with firmware 1.3, but how can i fix this?

the next problem is the following:

if i start a song with the play button, it lights up blue >> everything fine
    if i press shift during a playback, both playbuttons (if they are blue) goes back to yellow.... only if i pause and replay the deck, they are blue again.

at this time i use the 3.6.3 mapping file from flashflooder, but with the original files 3.6.0/3.6.3 from djtt it was the same problem.

nice is, that the glich problem with the fx-buttons is fixed now. thanks!

EDIT: the same glitch problem on the juggle-buttons!

greats
    zawn
    Last edited by zawn; 10-02-2010 at 08:28 AM.

Tech Wizard

Im getting the glitch with the juggle buttons too I have firmware 1.4 and the new 3.6.3 mapping. On the old firmware & mapping i had this problem but raised the latency and it fixed it, but this dont seem to work on the new firmware & mapping file.
    PC i5 4690k, Win 7 64bit, 8gb ram, Audio4 DJ, Vestax VCI-100, Technics SL1200mk2's, Numark CDX, Vestax VCI-100, Behringer DDM4000, Stanton SK6, Korg Kaoss pad 2, Novation Bass station, Yamaha RY30, Akai SG01v, Lexicon Vortex, Art FXR, Akai LPD8, Maschine mk2, Roland TB-3.

This glitch could be the famous windows "send monitor state" glitch, but i have an app currently in open beta that fixes this.

The current version of the app can be found on page 5, post #47 of this thread
    http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...t=17497&page=5

There are setup instructions throughout the thread, and this app requires the use of a virtual midi cable like Midi Yoke which is free.

Tech Wizard

I also have the glitch problem with an audio2 sound card. I have to raise the latency to 16ms which seems a bit high to resolve. previously with earlier tsi i could get away with 9.5ms latency

Tech Wizard

Is midi yoke compatiable with Windows 7?

Are the djtech tools guys updating the tsi to resolve the glitch?

Many thanks

i hope so
    vestax vci-100se (fw 1.4) - mapping 3.6.4 - audio2dj - pioneer hdj-2000 - traktor pro 1.2.6

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wrigh_a View Post
    Are the djtech tools guys updating the tsi to resolve the glitch?

Many thanks
    Yes, flashflooder posted yesterday that he was going to begin working on it very soon in this thread.

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...t=18333&page=5
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Wizard

I had the glitch problem, tried Str8upDrew's "send monitor state" glitch app with no luck, then i ran gamebooster and it aint 100% perfect, but its 95% better! http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html
    PC i5 4690k, Win 7 64bit, 8gb ram, Audio4 DJ, Vestax VCI-100, Technics SL1200mk2's, Numark CDX, Vestax VCI-100, Behringer DDM4000, Stanton SK6, Korg Kaoss pad 2, Novation Bass station, Yamaha RY30, Akai SG01v, Lexicon Vortex, Art FXR, Akai LPD8, Maschine mk2, Roland TB-3.

thanks for the hint gingerman iŽll give it a try this evening :-)

lg
    vestax vci-100se (fw 1.4) - mapping 3.6.4 - audio2dj - pioneer hdj-2000 - traktor pro 1.2.6

Tech Wizard

I tried the game booster but i still can't play with this.Any other solution?Please guys!
    my mixes on soundcloud

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast