S4 = seriously accurate scratching vid! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Not only is it good for scratching, but you can set it in your freaking lap and do it!!!
    Hell yeah! Despite all the highly notable pro's of the S4 the one thing that really stands out is it's weight, I think it's lighter than the VCI 100 but still 100% solid, jus like Maschine or the X1.

I spent £1400 on my beloved Scratchophone so I can go any where and scratch, not shaw I needed too!

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

i hoped to be 1600ish (yeah, things cost hell more over here) but this is getting slightly out of hand. specially when i already own a8dj and apc40 and have most of the features (browsing, ac/bd full control and working lights and led rings).
    this thing should arrive over here around april (if it keeps following the scheme the X1 had).
    I'm pretty intrested in the software and having propper jogs/pitchfaders (vci100mkI goes for around U$S800 over here...) without losing control i already have (only thing im losing is 2fx panes) in a VERY mobile package, since I ride my motorbike to gig so cdjs are out of the equation and club gear really sucks or is really beaten up.

need to talk to the dude again for the NI demo guy he made earlier

god it sucks, but the women are so hot

btw: I owe a few guys in here my actual tsi, just need iron some tiny details and make the pdf help file
    Last edited by padi_04; 10-08-2010 at 03:06 PM.

I'm finding the S4 is a little like an iPad... At first I'm like meh, I really don't need one but the hype is so severe, I've almost convinced my self I cant function in life without one...
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaxOne View Post
    but the hype is so severe..
    Amen to that... The hype is one thing, but the clamour and expectation and then the denial is another.

Its a bloody controller for gods sake. Its almost like NI have made something that everyone is supposed to love and if they dont the NI have failed miserably.

No Arcade Buttons though Max...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MaxOne View Post
    I've almost convinced my self I cant function in life without one...
    I HAVE convinced my self I cant function in life without one, it's starting to worry me how badly I'm geeking out over it, this thing's going to be an extension to my body, the Miss's is going to hate it!

Tech Wizard

Traktor s4 software + Traktor s4 + audio dj 2 built in sound card + 1 hour tutorial = $900, is a win.. I'm preordering this within the next two weeks. Cannot wait... should also be getting 2 midi fighters with it

Quote Originally Posted by musick View Post
    Traktor s4 software + Traktor s4 + audio dj 2 built in sound card + 1 hour tutorial = $900, is a win.. I'm preordering this within the next two weeks. Cannot wait... should also be getting 2 midi fighters with it
    Or you could buy ONE Midi Fighter for 1/4th the price of two BUILT and build it your self and have TWO midifighters worth of buttons because the card supports it?

Tech Guru

The best thing about this product is portability and functionality. I'm stoked over the idea of taking this over to my parents if i'm there for a weekend and being to practice everything I could practice with my home mixer/turntable/X1 + Maschine setup. Scratches, cue juggling, track preparation (grids and cue points and sample recording) is all going to be easy to do with ONE device.

Tech Wizard

Jolly good fun that vid

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12