Rapid Evolution not working?

Default Rapid Evolution not working?

Hey everyone, I recently downloaded Rapid Evolution so I could key my music, and organize it nicely. However shortly after I downloaded it, I tried it out and it didnt work. I've tried everything but it wont do anything. I tried to play with the options, but nothing. When I go to "import" I select my music library, then album, and then track, and when I press "ok" nothing happens. Is there something I'm doing wrong or missing? Is there a better way to load the tracks to get anylized? Thans.

Dustin V.
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Are you doing it exactly like this?

http://www.mixshare.com/wiki/doku.php?id=adding_songs
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Yes I click on "import", then in the "open box" it says "look in" so I click on Music and then select the album i want to add, but nothing happens. It doesnt say start or say anything for it to begin anylizing the music.

BTW how did you set up yout sig for your link to look like that? I tried to add my facebook link but it didnt come out the way I want it to. Thanks.
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9