DJ TECH Mixer One - Broken? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bartboy View Post
    I'm sure someone on this board knows of a program that can check for midi signals. Theres gotta be something out there.
    This should tell you what midi signals are coming out of the mixer, but I've never used it so don't ask me for help.

http://www.bome.com/products/miditranslator
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Default i have a VTT-101

I use with windows 7 ultimate.
    It sometimes fails to recognize.
    It seems to work best when it is the LAST usb device to be plugged in.
    Not sure if that helps.
    But yea, sometimes if I plug it in first and then the audio4dj, the computer doesn't recognize the vtt. Not sure if this is simply a usb or win 7 issue, maybe a little of both.

Tech Convert

Ok so I figured out what was wrong with mine and I have a feeling this is whats going on with yours. First of all what processor/motherboard is your PC running?
    I bought a new laptop with an AMD processor and it would never load drivers. After trouble shooting every possible thing on it including different operating systems I took the mixer over to Office Depot and plugged it into every computer they had on display. After about half a dozen computers I realised that when it was plugged into an AMD system it failed but when it was plugged into an Intel system it worked fine. This happened 100% of the time. I emailed DJ-Tech but have still heard nothing back from them.

Default this is with amd tl-58

and windows 7(not sure about the board)

it's been working fine since i stopped plugging it in before the audio4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryoAgZ8eLeM

Tech Convert

i already responded to reeftech in a private message he sent me but just so the rest of you know i do indeed have AMD as well. i've sent dj tech two emails. one about a week ago and one several days ago. they have not responded to either. so i think i am going to return the controller and look elsewhere....which is unfortunate because it was a very simple and cheap mixer that had pretty much everything i needed from it in terms of features that i could use in traktor. oh well i guess... why native instruments can't make something like this to compliment their x1 i have no idea. the s4 is a little more than i want to spend right now and it doesn't have hi/mid/low kill buttons. anyway, good luck to the rest of you with this controller.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Buckner View Post
    and windows 7(not sure about the board)

it's been working fine since i stopped plugging it in before the audio4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryoAgZ8eLeM
    That isn't the device we're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by abysis212 View Post
    i already responded to reeftech in a private message he sent me but just so the rest of you know i do indeed have AMD as well. i've sent dj tech two emails. one about a week ago and one several days ago. they have not responded to either. so i think i am going to return the controller and look elsewhere....which is unfortunate because it was a very simple and cheap mixer that had pretty much everything i needed from it in terms of features that i could use in traktor. oh well i guess... why native instruments can't make something like this to compliment their x1 i have no idea. the s4 is a little more than i want to spend right now and it doesn't have hi/mid/low kill buttons. anyway, good luck to the rest of you with this controller.
    My solution unfortunately was to go buy an Intel Laptop. I have a nice AMD one for sale if anyone wants it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12