TSP external mode Help purty please!!!
    Banned

Default TSP external mode Help purty please!!!

i just recently went to timecode... i have a big problem everytime i load tracks the tracks gain jumps from 0 (default) to between +6-7.5dbs,like the knob moves itself way up, SO i have to set it back to 0 every single track. its annoying as balls whats wrong how do i fix it?

Turn autogain off in the preferences
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Banned

thank you. What exactly is the purpose of auto gain? and why is it jacking the gain up so high for me? are my renders way way too soft?

Its supposed to level out the volume of your tracks so you dont have to fiddle around with the gains so much. I've never used it but some guys love it.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "