Nicecast + Spotify problem
    Tech Student

Default Nicecast + Spotify problem

Hello all,

I have a problem when broadcasting with Nicecast and playing music from Spotify. The problem is that when I play music that have been imported to Spotify from my computer there is about 15 seconds of silence in every song before you begin to hear the song. On a broadcasting computer you can hear the whole song from the start but when listening the stream with another computer all of those songs that has been imported to spotify are missing 15 seconds from the start.

Has anybody else had the same problem and what might cause this?
    Any help would be great!
    Cheers!
    Matias

Quote Originally Posted by Matias08 View Post
    Hello all,

I have a problem when broadcasting with Nicecast and playing music from Spotify. The problem is that when I play music that have been imported to Spotify from my computer there is about 15 seconds of silence in every song before you begin to hear the song. On a broadcasting computer you can hear the whole song from the start but when listening the stream with another computer all of those songs that has been imported to spotify are missing 15 seconds from the start.

Has anybody else had the same problem and what might cause this?
    Any help would be great!
    Cheers!
    Matias
    Hey Matias,

remember that Spotify is a service mostly available to Scandinavia :-)

I however haven't encountered this problem using tracks bought from Spotify Premium.