Any MC's or peeps can make custom voice overs for world champ?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Default Any MC's or peeps can make custom voice overs for world champ?

My pal is a world champion in his profession, he needs a 5-7 minute mix made which I'm gonna do for him. I was wondering if anyone on here would be able to conjure up a few vocally bits for the mix. I'm gonna have to apologise now but there's no money involved, just the satisfaction of being on the mix which will get played to how ever many people he performs in front of & I will be able to get you free entrance to the events he performs at (he tours all over the world so no doubt he'll be in a city near you). It will more than likely be filmed & end up on youtube or his website etc too.

I've done work for him before... basically supplied music for his DVD (just rough shit I had worked on so wasn't made solely for him). I'm gonna do this mix as a favour & I want it to be that good that he has no choice but to ask me to do more for him & next time I'm gonna have to tell him I want compensating or even perform live with him.

I don't want to reveal who he is just yet so please don't ask. But what I am looking for is someone who can do some badass intro type shit, real hyped up stuff like "YO YO YO,'---HIS NAME---' IS IN THE MOTHERFUCKIN HOUSE, YA BETTER LISTEN UP BITCHES!!!". All that type stuff. What would also be good is maybe some robot or speak n' spell type shit, so if anyone is good at working with computer generated vocodery type voices (not just your standard apple talk shit), that would be awesome (think of that new track 'The Bug' by Magnetic Man). Also if any Americans or people who can do an American accent like you hear in movie trailers are on here that would be the tits! You know that deep kinda dramatic style you hear when they say shit like "It was a time of war.....". You know what I mean.

Anyway if anyone is up for this I can only promise that the next time any work comes up I will give you a cut of what I am paid & I will probably have more work for you for other projects I have in mind.

I look forward to hearing what you got.

Cheers

What kind of 'world champ' are you talking about?

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Whyte View Post
    What kind of 'world champ' are you talking about?
    Mate, I said in my post I don't wanna reveal who he is. If I say what kinda world champ everyone will be able to find out who he is.

Which exactly would do WHAT considering he's a public person...?

Man, I will tell you right now that this kind of thing is absolutely not going to fly for a world champion mobile karaoke dj.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

My pal is a world champion in his profession, he needs a 5-7 minute mix made which I'm gonna do for him
    a world champion ask someone else to make him a mix for him? and it's not the 1º time....... identity unknown.... free.... hmmmm

i doubt will apply under these terms
    Last edited by padi_04; 10-21-2010 at 12:42 PM.

I'm pretty good with voice overs and intros, but I gotta know what I'm dealing with so it can be personalized and fit in in with the event!

Intoxicated /adj./ When you feel sophisticated without being able to pronounce it.

facebook.com/DJJakeLake
    jakelake.info

you better do it yourself ...cuz in the best world you must give him a % of the profit. Its like using a song from someone else you must pay rights. How come hes touring around the world and cant pay someone ... -_- doing stuff for free in the audio world is just stupid and killing the perception on the industry (its something serious). And like one of my teacher say your devaluating yourself when doing free stuff and when the clients will put real money into is work he wont come for you nexttime but will go for a "pro" instead. * sry bad english *
    2011 MacBookPro 13" i7
    Traktor Kontrol S4
    Fostex PM0.4 / Sony MDR-7506 / Oxygen 25 v3 / Fast Track Pro / Hs80m /
    I HaZ a BaD EnGliSH

Quote Originally Posted by dodge View Post
    "YO YO YO,'---HIS NAME---' IS IN THE MOTHERFUCKIN HOUSE, YA BETTER LISTEN UP BITCHES!!!".
    lmao - thats cheered me up
    SC | MC

Agreed - geezer should pay something, even £50 - £100... It's a service for a business... IMO

Maybe someone will do it though
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast