Best place to get some trs cables from
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Best place to get some trs cables from

With the release of the s4 Imimnent I was wondering where the best place on the net was to order some good quality trs cables from, I saw the tts-rca and rca cables on the djtt store but could only find that company making them in bulk orders any advce would be helpful :P thankyou
    Last edited by DJMilk3y; 10-22-2010 at 01:43 AM.

Tech Wizard

I was actually wondering whats the best brand for them at a reasonable value.[

You could check monoprice.com I got a butt-load-'o-cables for super cheap. Quality stuff too. I'm actually not sure that's what you were after, I read good yes :P

monoprice looks awesome gunna have a look around gotta choose between trs-xlr and trs know they ship to aus awesome bookmarked many thanks :P

edit:

scratch that 33 dollars shipping to australia "sigh"
    Last edited by DJMilk3y; 10-22-2010 at 02:04 AM.

@DJmilk3y
    Sorry to hear that price from Monoprice. . . .send me a PM. . .I usually get my stuff 3-4 days when I order from them (they's in California). . . .maybe we can work something out.

For brands though, you really can't go wrong with Mogami. Great quality, but really really overpriced. They're right up there with Monster, but Mogami has the better quality though IMO for the shielding and copper wires. Personally, I hate Monster cables.

Horizon and HOSA are decent, but they're more of the cheaper end spectrum. Horizon is a little bit more durable than Hosa IMO as well. . .My studio lives and breathes on Horizon and Mogami wires.

Thankyou very much for the offer but as the order will only be 20 dollars or so including shipping to cali dunno about the prices from cali to sydney, i'de probobly be better off spending the extra 20 bucks and buy something more expensive but local and save you the hassle

No worries mate. . . .I've been on the djtt forums enough to actually start to offer some sort of help rather than beating myself up trying to decide on my case for a controller (a la customer arcade controller) and places where to find parts. . . .

Tech Mentor

Monoprice is great, I actually just got an order from them today. Ten foot HDMI cable for $4! Surprising quality for the bargain basement prices.

yeah it looks fantastic lots of good stuff on there, we need more things like that in aus after paying 70 bucks shipping to here for my s4 im trying to save some money haha, that could have been money for my new cans ><
    Last edited by DJMilk3y; 10-23-2010 at 12:02 AM.

monoprice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast