Kudos to Karlos
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kudos to Karlos

Default Kudos to Karlos

I just wanted to say that I've read many of your posts both here and on the NI site and my hat tips to you. Not only do you give great advice and information, you also are quite diplomatic dealing with ALL the repeat questions and BS from people who can't or won't use the search function. I just wanted to say Thanks and let you know that all your hard work and energy doesn't go un-noticed.

Chris
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Truly, a man among men!
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

agreed, props.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Hear hear. Can't wait to meet up with him in the future.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Karlos you rule! You've Dj'ed with scruff! You have 4 macs! and a Korg Zero 8.

You're the man!

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rumblejazz View Post
    You have 4 macs!
    LOL... 4 Macs and no common sense eh...

Wow... cheers guys. Really appreciate the kind words.

@SirReal, i guess you have been reading the NI forum today bro... some people eh..!

Im wrapped up in all this stuff just like you guys and i just wanna contribute and help.
    I get a lot of advise from peeps on DJTTs and to be honest if it wasnt for the coolness of people of here i wouldnt post up. I post very very little on any other forum (apart from NI) which is simply down to no other forum holding a light to this one.

And i definitely hope to meet you Tekki if we get something together.
    I met Happydan and Brad at BPM and its really cool to meet people who you just know you gonna get along with...

Happy Sunday everyone x

Tech Guru

Kudos man!

Amazing! Approaching the S4 release date, especially this weekend, reading the posts on the NI (there, I'm user "loopbg") I so wanted to start a thread in THIS FORUM to say great thanks to Karlos and to give a great THUMBS UP. Also to PhilL and Rainer and to the other Mods there ...

The pressure is rising very high with the S4 release (especially on the NI forum). I read such statements there, that it takes me few re-reads to just understand "is it for real"?!?

We are all with you, dude! Just say a word and many will start jumping "in sync" with you ).

@DJTT Mods - guys, being a Mod in this community at this time is a piece of cake when compared to the NI forum ...

Thanks for supporting us!

Cheers!

--Kaloyan

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    I just wanted to say that I've read many of your posts both here and on the NI site and my hat tips to you. Not only do you give great advice and information, you also are quite diplomatic dealing with ALL the repeat questions and BS from people who can't or won't use the search function. I just wanted to say Thanks and let you know that all your hard work and energy doesn't go un-noticed.

Chris
    nah he´s just a poor boy with to much time and no real friends
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

I don't know Karlos other than what I read on this forum, but he seems like a genuine type of bloke. I could easily go for a pint with him.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Archies'bald View Post
    I could easily go for a pint with him.
    ...and thats the measure of any good man.
    Ill have that pint with you mate, anytime your near sunny Preston

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast