Traktor Scratch Pro Questions
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Traktor Scratch Pro Questions

Okay upgraded to TSP this weekend from straight up Traktor Pro, one thing i have noticed is that it's wiped my tsi so i went and found a new one to use, here is where the problem kicks in, I need to replace my needles so until i do this i will be using the Xone 4D as i did previously.

my questions are I am able to use my decks but i have zero midi control on the Xone 4D aka none of the settings from the tsi i downloaded work when i use TSP, they do work if i install TSI and dont use the decks, is this normal? by rights i am using the TT's i should still be able to do everything else I did before aka sync loops load tracks you name it?

Come on gents i know one of you clever people can help me!

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Did you not backup your NI Folders? tut tut... sorry bro had to say that.

Have you searched you laptop for the old tsi, it might still be around. TSP should just update your current settings not overight them..?

Have you updated to the latest version of TSP..? The box version might only be 1.2.4.

What shows in the assignment table under the Xone Mapping? Are all the assignments there. You might just need to set the IN-Port and OUT-Port correctly.
    It should show Xone 4d or Generic Midi (prob Xone 4d).

Let us know what you can see.

Your right your 4d should work just fine like it did with TPRO.

Just ordered some new shure m447's arriving tommorow, when i get home tommorow i shall put them on and then give you all the info, and your right i naused up by not backing up me tsi!

basically when I saw my collection in place and nothing else had changed i was hoping the tsi had also not vanished lol that'll teach me..

will report back once i have the needles, really cant wait to queue up again using vinyl i messed around with it and it felt great, not so much the vinyl just the control over the mp3.

also looking for a decent two deck TSI for a Xone 4D and TSP if anyone has any, I am currently scouring the interwebz for one as we speak!

ctrld

you probably don't want to hear this, but the TSIs you make yourself generally perform best. it's just a bit of tedious work but pays off in the long run.

Already know that CTRL the tsi was actually one i put together with a bit of help from a friend, only problem is it's not been touched in 9 months? and i need a refresher in how to do it all

I will check those out thanks m8, I need to install one then go in and start to remember how i did it previously, I did like my old TSI as it was simple with a couple of changes it would be brilliant for what i do which isn't that complicated lol.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Are you on a Mac? Time Machine running? It's saved my ass more than once.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Blimey i am mate on mac and it backs up all the time to an external HD, where the hell would i look for a tsi though?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast