hello from my win7 phone
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default hello from my win7 phone

Tbh, that pretty much it. Just testing how djtt look on this compared to my 6.5 HD mini. Works lovely

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

iPhone 4 > Win7
    The enemy's gate is DOWN.

MacBook Pro | 2.16 Ghz C2D | 120 GB HDD | 3 GB RAM | 250 GB EX HDD
    Mac Pro | 2x2.88 Ghz Quad-Core | 320 GB HDD | 6 GB RAM | 1 TB EX HDD
    Ableton Suite | Akai APC 80 | Torq Xponent

I'm a big WM 6.5 fan, but all I've read about WP7 is seriously pushing me towards Android or maybe iPhone. How's WP7 treating you?
    MBP 13" - Kontrol S4 - nanoKontrol - DHJ-500 - Hercules DJ Console MK1
    Find me on: Facebook, Soundcloud
    Quote Originally Posted by space monkey View Post
    Hi Karlos! I have a lawnmower, do you like grapes?

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedsight View Post
    I'm a big WM 6.5 fan, but all I've read about WP7 is seriously pushing me towards Android or maybe iPhone. How's WP7 treating you?
    so far so good, feels nicer to use than 6.5. Actually liking the 'skynet style' info gather it does across facebook and windows live and linking with phone contacts. my hd mini could do it, but it was a lot more manual so never bothered.
    am a bit pissed that there is no task manager or file explorer, from that aspect it seems less 'windowsy', but being less windows means it's prob less likely to fail on me when i try and do too much.

also you have to use Zune to sync music/video/photos back and forwards between the phone and pc/laptop - a'la itunes and iphone. but the wireless sync is a nice touch using wi-fi through my router.

best feature is the find my phone thing. i can log onto windows live from my laptop/pc or someone elses. go to my live devices and get live to send a message to phone with either a ring, erase or block command. so if i can't find it in my flat i can use my laptop to make it ring, and if it gets lost or stolen i can erase and block it - think it also tells me where it is so i can batter the thieving git that has it.

but last and worst - it seems to have no flash support :eek:. which is the only thing that has me considering keeping my 6.5 phone, purely for mobile youtube. but that's a bit stupid, so i'll be putting my hd mini on ebay in a bit

in all win 7 is better imo than 6.5 if you're looking for a less 'mobile windows' experience and more a 'windows powered' mobile experience.

the phone itself is the HTC Trophy btw

SoundCloud

Tech Mentor

Ego stroking circle jerk much?

Tech Wizard

cool story bro

I've been contemplating between getting another Android mobile or W7 mobile. I currently have the Sony Xperia X10, and I've been waiting ages for the update. I've been looking at the new Galaxy S, now thats a sweet phone! So far I've been hearing mixed comments about the W7 mobiles. The new Iphone 4 also looks sweet too though... Ey decisions decisions...
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin V View Post
    I've been contemplating between getting another Android mobile or W7 mobile. I currently have the Sony Xperia X10, and I've been waiting ages for the update. I've been looking at the new Galaxy S, now thats a sweet phone! So far I've been hearing mixed comments about the W7 mobiles. The new Iphone 4 also looks sweet too though... Ey decisions decisions...
    HTC HD2 = iPhone4 killer

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Nada View Post
    Ego stroking circle jerk much?
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperjones View Post
    cool story bro
    Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by maxonemillionone View Post
    HTC HD2 = iPhone4 killer
    I have the HD2, the customizability is bad ass. It is however also its major weakness. Today mine decided to duplicate random contacts, and delete phone numbers at other contacts. Will probably take me a few hours to clean it all up this weekend... Really need to get Android on the thing

Done digging up old threads now.
    MBP 13" - Kontrol S4 - nanoKontrol - DHJ-500 - Hercules DJ Console MK1
    Find me on: Facebook, Soundcloud
    Quote Originally Posted by space monkey View Post
    Hi Karlos! I have a lawnmower, do you like grapes?

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedsight View Post
    Seriously?

I have the HD2, the customizability is bad ass. It is however also its major weakness. Today mine decided to duplicate random contacts, and delete phone numbers at other contacts. Will probably take me a few hours to clean it all up this weekend... Really need to get Android on the thing

Done digging up old threads now.
    mobile 6.5, yeah? I had that happen a couple of times. Turned off Live sync in the end and just did email manually. First time i turned it on it pulled all hotmail contacts into phone. I was like "dude, i don't need that" and deleted them. The next, no hotmail contacts.
    True story.

lol

Also, had 7 do a similar thing, but duplicated my sim card online and created (for most people) 2 contact cards, one for e-mail which i had created/added online and one one for mobile number which was copied from sim. Thank god for the clean up contacts option on Live website. Stupid thing is now with the Facebook bits being on there to, i have emails listed twice for a lot of people!

SoundCloud

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast