Firebox transport case

Default Firebox transport case

Beeing a techie I like my equipment to works, in bedroom and in the club, after a bumpy transport in my DJ backpack. Presonus Firebox has some knobs on the front and (what constantly pisses me off) displaced firewire connectors on the back. God forbid master/phones knob gets broken, I'd be reduced to 3 or even two players (that is, until I get to a place with soldering iron).
    Ever since I bought firebox I've been carrying it in some box, first it was from Iriver CD player, than generic ADSL modem, etc.
    Last week I've modded a Curver "Assortment box LRG" (cat#:02921; Size: 250x186x52mm) which I got as a birthday present.

I loved the box and it was tough to get myself to cut it but eventually I found time and will one afternoon. I made space for presonus and my custom powersupply. The firebox fits snuggly as the thickness is just right and I made two side-holders that prevent it from moving.
    All the plastic was cut out with scalpel, and I do not recommend this method as my hands here sore from hours of cutting and correcting. Use small hobby dremmel-tool if plan on doing this.
    Future upgrade just might have back openings for firewire and audio connectors so I don't have to uplug them every time. (offc, in that case there would also be internal power lead so nothing has to be removed from the box)
    Many photons have died to bring you this information.