Getting heavy.

Thread: Getting heavy.

Default Getting heavy.

Alright so as far as intimiate relationships go, I personally believe that I don't take a girl that I respect to a college rager. It is my personal belief that the drinking and atmosphere will lead one of us to do something that isn't healthy or positive for a monogamous relationship.

Alas, I know that if I had gone along with these girls projections, they/it (fuck english) would have forestalled the inevitable breakup. My question is, have any of you been able to make it work with one of these type of girls?

It's like a bar to meet a female, she is definitely going to show bar beezy tendencies sooner or later.
    Last edited by maxonemillionone; 10-28-2010 at 12:17 AM.

Ya me and my current girlfriend go to parties pretty frequently with our friends and what not and both often get quite drunk. The good thing is if we're drunk we're can't keep our hands off of each other that nothing is likely to happen and we just end up leaving to find someplace else.

But until that point it's fun to just dance and have fun and be crazy! Just, don't do that with other girls.....

So basically trust I guess is where I'm headed right now. Not sure what my point is....
    Dancing to good music should be like having sex with the air.

Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/dj-jarvis

Tech Mentor

From my personal experience Alcohol makes every female a dirty little :eek:, and one night stands have done nothing to advance the relationship.

When I think of a girl I can pick up at a bar I think of how many dudes she has woke up next to and not even known their full name.

We are in the times where sex is nothing of importance, and it is almost expected to have sex with a person before you should decide if you want to get to know them.

TL: DR
    No, no, and no.....
    Butcher
    DJ/Producer/Audio Engineer

Thank's guys. I appreciate it. I just got out of a relationship because my partner felt like she really needed to party and socialize like that. I'm sober because of my drug addictions and neurosis. I see them in other people very easily now. I just worry because this has been the story of the last several relationships I've been in. Not that I'm worried about girls. I've got a body that could shame adonnis; but I would like to do the most fair thing possible, and by that I mean being open minded to other potential facets of a relationship. Drinking again just sounds like bad news bears now matter how I slice it tho.

sounds like you should find a girl who likes to stay in and cook.

they're out there, and they're awesome.
    soundcloud.com/hpntk / soundcloud.com/freakstep
    freakstep.com / thefreakbeat.com
    me on beatport / me on djtunes
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ
    My solution: Pay some one to whack them so you don't have any competition

Tech Guru

Me and my girl party all the time... Thats what we do and thats how we met really. But she does get off at me sometimes because I can never really stay in very much.
    Traktor Scratch Pro, Ableton Live 8, MacBook Pro 13'', Traktor Kontrol S4, Traktor Kontrol X1, , Midifighter, NI Audio 6 DJ, HDJ-2000 Headphones, UDG Producer Bag.
    Original Productions: https://soundcloud.com/alligator
    My Duo Productions: https://soundcloud.com/rockafellers
    Facebook Fanpage -->http://www.facebook.com/djalligator123

ctrld

Quote Originally Posted by djhipnotikk View Post
    sounds like you should find a girl who likes to stay in and cook. they're out there, and they're awesome.
    amen brother.

Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    amen brother.

they're out there, and they're awesome.
    +2 thats one of the best things i ever did. Its even better if she fully supports your gear buying habits lol
    Maschine, Abelton live, Massive, Samson studio monitors, Ks4, New truss, revo 4, Chauvet minspots on the way,Traktor pro Thank goodness for just needing the sn#!!),2nd 13" macbook

All fire lost:Signed Vci-100 arcade, akai lpd8,Truss and all lighting, 13" macbook, hercules rmx

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

That's what I did 16 years ago. Well I pretty much do most the cooking, but I really am better at it.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x