New to Traktor DJ'ing, How do YOU organize your tracks?

Default New to Traktor DJ'ing, How do YOU organize your tracks?

So I have been getting into Electronic Music lately. I'm learning Ableton at the moment because my dream is to produce, but I'm not very fond of it as a DJ program (because of the browser). So I purchased a copy of Traktor Pro last night, and am planning to Sink my teeth into it tonight (and every night from now on )

I have an external HD just for Tracks / Samples / Settings. To try and make it easier to mix Harmonically, I have organized my tracks by Keycode.

Code:
    E:\Tracks\House\1A\1A - BPM - Artist - Track (Remixer(s)
    E:\Tracks\House\2A\2A - BPM - Artist - Track (Remixer(s)
    E:\Tracks\House\3A\3A - BPM - Artist - Track (Remixer(s)
    I have two questions:

1. How do you guys organize your tracks? Am I doing this the hard way? I'm getting the feeling I should organize them by Sub genre and then year instead....

2. I key my songs with Mixmeister and check that against my Keyboard, I then write the Keycode into the ID3, Does Traktor show me the Keycode ID3, or do I have to add the Keycode to the trackname? Again, am I doing this the hard way? Keying all my songs is taking a considerable amount of time I could be spending practice mixing.

Tech Guru

Mixed in Key will add it all in there for you. There is a good write up on the site about it and other programs that do the same things. It will add it to the ID3 tag and/or the track title so you can organize however you feel. It is a little pricey but most people I have talked to say it's worth the money.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 2X Stanton STR8-80, 2X Denon DN-S700, Akai APC40 + APC20, DDM4000, KRKRokit 8, HD25-II, iPad (Touch OSC)

wow thats pretty organized i have to say :P i pretty much just organize by genre two folders for each genre one folder is New electro house the other electro house for example then i just put new tracks in the new folder and once their gridded keyed and cue'd i wack them in the normal folder :S works for me i use MIK

I do genre folders, year folders and monthly sub folders. On top of that I have Set idea folders, special/unique requests, Samples/loops split into category ill write it out below:

*Year > Month
    *Genre > House, funky, tribal, DnB etc
    *Set idea > Genre, event
    *Samples > Loops, vocals, 1hits, Custm
    *Recording
    *Requested > Event
    *Commercial > Genre > C_50 (current top 50 in charts)
    *Music Library (Default iTunes list)

This is currently how im doing it. I actually do it all through iTunes at the moment (after ID tagging etc). Its working well for me. Before I was doing the same sorting but inside of traktor.