Maschine question by a N00b...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Maschine question by a N00b...

Bought a maschine few days ago but i have no idea why the sound is so shi**y

I have a Dell Latitude laptop E6410 with a superb build up and a gigantic desktop.

I have no studio monitors, only a pair of iGrado and two Logitech speakers with its sub.

I understand the Maschine has a internal sound card, so before i bought this product I thought the maschine internal sound card must be better than the sound cards I have on my computers.

So I hooked up the maschine, but the sounds come out of my speakers or my headphone are absolutely ****

So Please, i really need someone to explain this to me.

Thank you

Maschine with soundcard??? WTF?? Consider reading the manual first Maschine is just a MIDI controller.
    Over n Out
    corlleone™

does it sound crap when you play music out of itunes or the like?

are you sure thats the right hole?

lol :P
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by corlleone™ View Post
    Maschine with soundcard??? WTF?? Consider reading the manual first Maschine is just a MIDI controller.
    Over n Out
    corlleone™
    Oh, then what is that "built in" card???

Quote Originally Posted by N00bites View Post
    Bought a maschine few days ago but i have no idea why the sound is so shi**y

I have a Dell Latitude laptop E6410 with a superb build up and a gigantic desktop.

I have no studio monitors, only a pair of iGrado and two Logitech speakers with its sub.

I understand the Maschine has a internal sound card, so before i bought this product I thought the maschine internal sound card must be better than the sound cards I have on my computers.

So I hooked up the maschine, but the sounds come out of my speakers or my headphone are absolutely ****

So Please, i really need someone to explain this to me.

Thank you
    Maschine does not have an internal sound card. It will rely on the hardware you have connected to your computer. The sound quality of Maschine is VERY good. All sound will be routed through the sound card on your computer.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by DJMilk3y View Post
    does it sound crap when you play music out of itunes or the like?
    not at all, since i custom built my desktop, i know every corners of my computer, I think its just my motherboard's built in soundcard isn't good enough to handle Maschine....

not at all, since i custom built my desktop, i know every corners of my computer, I think its just my motherboard's built in soundcard isn't good enough to handle Maschine....
    i highly doubt your computer cant handle maschine if its custom built, i have no idea what could be causing the problem :/ something in your settings probobly, the maschine does not have a sound card inbuilt not sure were you got that idea.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by DJMilk3y View Post
    i highly doubt your computer cant handle maschine if its custom built, i have no idea what could be causing the problem :/ something in your settings probobly, the maschine does not have a sound card inbuilt not sure were you got that idea.
    i dont know music that much, but i like it, so i want try it...

until 3 days ago i bought this, the sales-guy told me that i dont need a external soundcard for playing this around, and he said there WAS A BUILT IN CARD in that toy....that's why i thought IT might be a sound card...

PS: I"m pretty sure my desktop AND laptop can handle maschine. Desktop has a gigabyte UD7 with i7 920 D0 plus a custom made liquid cooling, this shit can run with 4.03Ghz for 3 days without an error, and yeah, the other four WD 500G black are really fast...

i dont know music that much, but i like it, so i want try it...

until 3 days ago i bought this, the sales-guy told me that i dont need a external soundcard for playing this around, and he said there WAS A BUILT IN CARD in that toy....that's why i thought IT might be a sound card...

PS: I"m pretty sure my desktop AND laptop can handle maschine. Desktop has a gigabyte UD7 with i7 920 D0 plus a custom made liquid cooling, this shit can run with 4.03Ghz for 3 days without an error, and yeah, the other four WD 500G black are really fast...
    maybe someone over on the maschine forums can help you out, my mate has a maschine and it runs on his 2ghz 2gb macbook perfectly :P probably just a software issue somewere might wanna try a fresh install of maschines software
    Last edited by DJMilk3y; 10-30-2010 at 01:02 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast