VCI-100 prices across Europe?
    Tech Wizard

Default VCI-100 prices across Europe?

hey fellas,
    after stumbling across this italian page i was wondering how the prices of the vci-100 vary between the EU countries.

http://www.newgroove.it/scheda_artic...?recordID=2822

they have it for 389€ whereas in germany they charge around 439€ (449€ for the upcoming black one).

anymore bargain prices seen in other countries?

The prices will vary country to country because of taxes & duty for example in the UK it comes to 396.174 EUR, the best price i can find.

If you find the vci-100 cheaper in another country & order it you will be likely to pay duty in your country as well & it may not be as cheap as you think.
    VAIO - T3/PRO - VCI 100 - AK1 - DJM-400

Tech Wizard

well there wont be any additional taxes or duty charges when bought within the EU. big head UK blokes excluded of course.

I bought mine on a online shop from The Netherlands for 375€ (the cheapest I found) but since yesterday they are selling it on the same shop for 463€. It's strange they changed the price (maybe because of chrismas comming and people giving lots of gifts).
    So if you have a good look around on the web, you should be able to find the cheapest around
    Let the beat control your body...

i´ll get my black vci from amazon. it´s about 450 €. but i don´t care i need a controller and the black one looks good! oh it´s amazon germany i forgot...
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.