Behringer djx750
    Tech Guru

Default Behringer djx750

Anyone own one? I have the option of picking one up for a decent price and was wondering the how the build quality is? I know everyone says that if your going to get a behringer that you should get the DDM4000 but that is out of my reach and will be for the at least the next 6-9 months but I can pick one of these up tommorow. If it's going to break in 3 months thou I can wait. Any thoughts would be appreciated thanks.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 2X Stanton STR8-80, 2X Denon DN-S700, Akai APC40 + APC20, DDM4000, KRKRokit 8, HD25-II, iPad (Touch OSC)

tbh berhinger get a bad rep for there old prouducts they have come along away in years
    i owned the djx700 once and nevr had problems with it and was deffo best in its price range by a long stretch,so dont worry about it go for it.

I've got one. It's does the job fine and was the best value 4 channel mixer i found. The effects and tempo detectors are next to useless but you don't buy the mixer for that. If your in the market for one, i would get it.
    Alternatively other no frills 4 channel mixers to consider from gemini, numark or kam?
    MBP 13" | M-Audio Oxygen 49 | Launchpad | TSP | NanoKontrol | LPD8

Soundcloud | YouTube | Blog

Free iStuff | UK Cashback

the EQ's are a bit weird, especially the Bass one, not linear at all. And the effects sucks

Very below average mixer in my opinion. The ddm4000 is great but the 700 + 750 are pretty shit really. Have a jam on a DJM800 and you will know what i mean.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Guru

Im talking about bang for buck really I recently picked up a TT and need to hook them up with my Numark TC I'm still pretty new to all this so I figured rather than throw 50$ at a cheap 2 chan. mixer I should throw 120$ on a 4 chan. one in case I add either another TT or possibly anything else. If I had the money I would totally wait and get the DDM4000 and I'm pretty sure I will be getting one for my wedding present in about 9 months or so but until then I will need something just to get me by but not shit the bed. Thanks for the input y'all.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 2X Stanton STR8-80, 2X Denon DN-S700, Akai APC40 + APC20, DDM4000, KRKRokit 8, HD25-II, iPad (Touch OSC)