Iobit Gamebooster 2 Beta

Default Iobit Gamebooster 2 Beta

Brilliant "One Click" Tweaking tool for Traktor, Games etc. Some great new features like the Driver Update and you can set up traktor to start using this automatically which is pretty swish. Highly recommend this one. Props to livefaststeven for putting me onto this some months ago! Click on the pic to check it out.

Key Benefits in Game Booster v2

Slide to Enter Game Mode

Game Booster v2 can easily and fast close background processes and unnecessary Windows services, to speed up you game playing and avoid possible conflicts and incompatibility. Its intuitive interface makes Game Booster v2 the perfect tool for complete computer beginner. With the innovative "Enhanced 3rd parties' services detection" technology, Game Booster v2 can automatically detect and close more unnecessary background services.
    Install Latest Drivers

PC gamers know how important to install new drivers for modern PC games. Now Game Booster v2 can do the job for you easily and free.
    Get Useful Tools

Game Booster v2 helps you download or update necessary game tools, like Directs or Steam, to enjoy better gaming experience.
    Defragments Game Files

With the improved defragment engine, Game Booster v2 can quickly defragment game directories and files, to make your games load and run faster than ever.
    Tune Up PC for Game Play

Game Booster v2 can tweak your PC for the ultimate system and Internet speed with a single click. .
    Safe, Secure, and Free

Game Booster v2 does not overclock your hardware. Game Booster v2 is a freeware, without any virus, adware, and spyware.
    Last edited by Jester; 10-30-2010 at 11:06 PM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

just downloaded. simply having chrome open and traktor not doing anything and this open (GB) i saw a 70 mb difference in ram (processor didnt count since nothing was happening)

but ill defiantly use this with some flash games that murder my lappy
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

I'm gaining around 300mb ram average.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "