Numark Total Control Knobs
    Tech Convert

Default Numark Total Control Knobs

I am wanting to replace the hard plastic knobs with some nicer soft touch ones,
    is it possible to remove all the knobs and encoders so far i can only get of the non push one like the gains and fx.

I dont want to brake the others forcing them so i guess there not meant to be removed.

Also has anyone managed to make a photoshop template for the faceplate so i can print my own with my custom settings.

Cheers

Tech Guru

I know there are photoshop templates floating around look do a search for Numark TC mapping and you should be able to find one. I thought I had downloaded it to my computer but I cannot find it right now. If I do I will post it in this thread.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 2X Stanton STR8-80, 2X Denon DN-S700, Akai APC40 + APC20, DDM4000, KRKRokit 8, HD25-II, iPad (Touch OSC)

Tech Convert

Thanks alot bartboy, ive been looking for days but can't seem to find any so that would be perfect.

cheers

Tech Student

Yeah, a faceplate template would be amazing, I've been looking everywhere, but I can't seem to find one!

And as for the knobs, I've tried removing the EQ knobs, for instance, but I can't get them to budge. I'm hesitant to try and force them, 'cos I don't want to break the bloody things.

i actually have a photoshop file that you can design your faceplate, but its on a dif computer elsewhere (give me a few days, let me see if i can make something and post it up) ... also you can get one designed @ styleflip.com dont worry about the knobs, i actually removed mine and used the djtt flourescent ones.

↯↯ OFFICIAL SITE // MY SETUP ↯↯

Tech Convert

sweet nice one dude.

Tech Convert

Any joy on finding the photoshop file ?

Cheers