Download the Latest VCI-100SE Mapping (3.6.4) - Page 11

View Poll Results: How much do you like the VCI-100SE 3.6.4 mapping?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love it!

23 30.67%
  • Almost Perfect

30 40.00%
  • Needs Some Work

22 29.33%
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Can anyone tell me how I can adjust the tsi so that I dont loose sync when using either slice or echo via the jog dials?

TIA

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by flashflooder View Post
    really? That is very strange. Does it consistently do this? It seems to work for almost everyone else.
    I reloaded the tsi, and it has not freezed on me since, so it must have been pure coincidence I am experiencing some 'shift glitch' now though, which i was not before, and i cant seem to get rid of it, ive tried different tsi's that i know were working perfectly before, and i have not changed any settings in traktor/audio4/PC, tried raising latency etc to no avail
    PC i5 4690k, Win 7 64bit, 8gb ram, Audio4 DJ, Vestax VCI-100, Technics SL1200mk2's, Numark CDX, Vestax VCI-100, Behringer DDM4000, Stanton SK6, Korg Kaoss pad 2, Novation Bass station, Yamaha RY30, Akai SG01v, Lexicon Vortex, Art FXR, Akai LPD8, Maschine mk2, Roland TB-3.

Quote Originally Posted by flashflooder View Post
    ...some other people have found a solution to the PC glitch issue for our VCI-100 mapping. One proposed solution that I have tested so far and found to work is to delete the Midi Out instances for the Juggle Cue Point LEDs on the bottom 4 buttons of each side.

To clarify what to do for those foreign to MIDI mapping and Traktor's Controller Manager is to go into Preferences->Controller Manager and then Select the appropriate "VCI-100SE..." mapping in the Device listbox.

Then you will want to sort thru the "Comments" section and look for the following lines to delete "Juggle Mode 1-4 Cue Point LEDs" and "Juggle Mode 5-8 Cue Point LEDs". There should be 4 instances of each, 8 total.

You do not need to delete the lines stating "Juggle Mode 1-4 LED" or "Juggle Mode 5-8 LED", those are for the Juggle Mode button LEDs and you will want visual LED response for those.
    If you follow these steps, this should eliminate the Shift "glitch" noise.

Tech Wizard

Hi Flashflooder. Yeah i have tried that, and it does work, but i just dont get why it worked fine before and now it dont, traktor just seems a little bit unstable sometimes. It cost me roughly £2000 to buy a VCI, traktor scratch pro, a new mixer to run it through, a new quad core PC to run it on etc. (thats without amps, speakers, 1200's etc) so to be honest, i dont think that lighting up some LED's to give very useful feedback is a lot to ask really
    PC i5 4690k, Win 7 64bit, 8gb ram, Audio4 DJ, Vestax VCI-100, Technics SL1200mk2's, Numark CDX, Vestax VCI-100, Behringer DDM4000, Stanton SK6, Korg Kaoss pad 2, Novation Bass station, Yamaha RY30, Akai SG01v, Lexicon Vortex, Art FXR, Akai LPD8, Maschine mk2, Roland TB-3.

Tech Wizard

IT KILLS ME!!

sry guys^^

i formated my pc and now i just want to bring all my stuff on.
    i installed traktor pro and connected my vestax vci 100 controller like before.
    i forgot to save my preset i downloaded anywhere from DJTT.

so i just loaded the new official one and tried.
    but here comes the problem: no echo freeze anymore

at first i thought i had the wrong .tsi so i tried a different.
    but the one i downloaded should provide that and i'm pretty sure that this is the one i used before.

i know its for firmwar 1.3++ and my vestax is 1.2 BUT it did work before formating , at least the echo freeze stuff.

what should i do?!

Tech Convert

Default Cannot Select VCI 100 from In or Out Port

Hi,

I am having a problem where no matter what I have tried (ie running the Traktor set up wizard again) I cannot select Vestax PC-CONTROLLER from the Port Settings drop down. All that are showing are None, USB Audio Device or All Ports. I am running firmware 1.3, Traktor 1.2.7 on clean install of XP SP2.

I did the import twice using the large button. Am I missing something?

Help please!

what SHOULD you do? Get a firmware upgrade.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Convert

Yer,

Thanks for your reply. I have ordered it from DJTT this week, will that solve the problem?

Tim

Tech Convert

Default @FantasyWebm

try selecting the "usb audio device" ... thats how the vci shows up in my config selection in traktor pro, yet in other apps (bomes for example) its listed as "Vestax Pc controller" ?? go figure eh!
    Traktor Pro 1.2.7 - VCI100SE (1.4FW) (3.6.4 TSI) - Win XP Pro (SP3) - 1.5GB Ram - Creative Audigy2 ASIO Drivers

Quote Originally Posted by gingerman View Post
    Hi Flashflooder. Yeah i have tried that, and it does work, but i just dont get why it worked fine before and now it dont, traktor just seems a little bit unstable sometimes. It cost me roughly £2000 to buy a VCI, traktor scratch pro, a new mixer to run it through, a new quad core PC to run it on etc. (thats without amps, speakers, 1200's etc) so to be honest, i dont think that lighting up some LED's to give very useful feedback is a lot to ask really
    I wish I knew exactly what causes the glitch issue but for now all I really know is that this is one way to fix it. A while back I started to redo the mapping from scratch ensuring that there were no glitch issues along the way and that is mostly done but I'm not sure if I will learn why the glitch issue is occurring (based on comparing the two). Hopefully I will gain some insight though.

However, I can tell you that I have tested the current VCI-100 mapping on the S4 and Traktor Pro2 software and I have not experienced the glitch noise on either (but I have on the current Traktor Pro).

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast