Download the Latest VCI-100SE Mapping (3.6.4) - Page 4

View Poll Results: How much do you like the VCI-100SE 3.6.4 mapping?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love it!

23 30.67%
  • Almost Perfect

30 40.00%
  • Needs Some Work

22 29.33%
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by calvin01 View Post
    route efx working although im not getting any sampler functionality(when pressing sampler the pat parameter goes to 100% and thats it.)
    when pressing route fx and releasing with effect 2 selected in chained the 3rd led(c/gater) comes on.i have to press it to select the button on which stays lit then off and it goes off again no problems with functionality just led feedback.
    Which tsi file are you using when you had the led feedback issue? I remember catching this on one of the tsi's but it's very possible that I missed it on another.

As for the sampler issue, are you pressing a headphone cue to activate the sampler on the appropriate deck side after pressing it? Pressing the Sampler button alone will not do anything except set up some parameters used for the "Sampler" and make the headphone cue lights blink (which are the triggers for the sampler).

Btw, thanks for the feedback. This is the whole reason why I post the tsi's here first before putting it up on the Mappings page.

Tech Mentor

thanks flashflooder for all your hard work on this. someone posted a very little bug earlier but it wasnt in this official thread so just to consolidate and keep all informed, i'll restate it. seems that when a track is playing, the play button led turns off when shift is pressed... not a big deal in regards to functionality, just a visual feedback issue.
    2011 MacbookPro-Lion (2.2GHz i7), Audio 10Dj, Allen&Heath Xone 42, 2 X Technic SL-1200MK3, VCI-100SE - FW1.4 (TSI 4.0), Kontrol X1, 2 X Novation Dicers, iPad (TouchOSC), TraktorScratchPro 2.6

Tech Mentor

im using mac tsi 3.6.4 flashflooder.

i not near the vci at the moment to try the sampler but will give it a go soon.probably my bad

thanx mate.

Quote Originally Posted by brianpkelly@hotmail.com View Post
    thanks flashflooder for all your hard work on this. someone posted a very little bug earlier but it wasnt in this official thread so just to consolidate and keep all informed, i'll restate it. seems that when a track is playing, the play button led turns off when shift is pressed... not a big deal in regards to functionality, just a visual feedback issue.
    Yeh, that happens whenever you use any command with a 'send monitor state' action involved. Don't know if it's avoidable, same issue came up with 3.6.3 tsi.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

one more small question. How to get back that feature with small pitch change when u use the outer side of job wheel in scratch mode
    I've been using it kinda often

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by kea View Post
    one more small question. How to get back that feature with small pitch change when u use the outer side of job wheel in scratch mode
    i may be wrong but i think this can be adjusted in the transport section of preferences by moving the pitch bend sensitivity bar down from 150 where it is now to maybe 67 where it used to be. let me know if this is what youre after.
    2011 MacbookPro-Lion (2.2GHz i7), Audio 10Dj, Allen&Heath Xone 42, 2 X Technic SL-1200MK3, VCI-100SE - FW1.4 (TSI 4.0), Kontrol X1, 2 X Novation Dicers, iPad (TouchOSC), TraktorScratchPro 2.6

Tech Convert

Default shift & juggle button glitch problem

Unfortunately, the problem with glitch (shift & juggle buttons) is not repaired apparently.

Tech Convert

What exists only on the PC...

Quote Originally Posted by brianpkelly@hotmail.com View Post
    I looked into this after reading that last time and I'm not sure why this is happening. It is true that a Send Monitor State action could cause this, but there is no Send Monitor State function associated with the Shift button. Based on my memory, I couldn't figure out why the bug was occurring and decided there must be a bug in how Traktor implements Midi Out commands. I will take a look at this again in the future to be sure.

The bug should be less of an issue with Play/Pause back on the top layer though. You will probably see it thought if you use Re-Play (Shift+Play) a lot.

If it really bugs you, you can either take the Play LED feedback out in the mapping or even better, throw some arcade buttons in place of those buttons!

Quote Originally Posted by kea View Post
    Is this the Pitch Bend that goes at a small set rate and doesn't constantly increase (like when you use the inner jog wheels in non-Scratch mode)? Do you know which older tsi that you use had that feature? Knowing that I can tell you exactly how to change it.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast