Download the Latest VCI-100SE Mapping (3.6.4) - Page 5

View Poll Results: How much do you like the VCI-100SE 3.6.4 mapping?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love it!

23 30.67%
  • Almost Perfect

30 40.00%
  • Needs Some Work

22 29.33%
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Michler View Post
    Unfortunately, the problem with glitch (shift & juggle buttons) is not repaired apparently.
    I tested it on my PC (which gets the glitch noises from Route FX) but I was unable to reproduce the glitch noise with Shift or the Juggle buttons.

What is the most recent tsi file you used where you did not experience glitches? And is your computer older and have a lot of programs on it?

Tech Convert

There were no problems with the Mapping 3.5.2, also with the proficient product to 1.4 and the Mapping 3.5.2 (even if these harmonize not really) there was I believe no Gltich problem. Under WinXP there probably are also no problems, only under Win7, besides, 32 bits or 64 bits probably play no role!

Thanks for listen and sorry for my bad English, german style

Tech Convert

After a long night I think the problem is my Sound Interface U46XL... Iwill see

thanks for the trouble

Tech Mentor

played with vci today.sampler works no problem.all is good.thanx

Tech Wizard

Which controls and modifiers do i have to change if i want the Re-Play (and not Play/Pause) as Standard - without pressing shift - in 3.6.4?
    Macbook Black, VCI 100 SE 1.4, Audio 2 DJ, Traktor Pro 2

EHRTOURAGE

flashflooder must hate us, there's always someone who wants the Play button the other way round!
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Mentor

haha just solder them in backwards. thats what i did for my arcade buttons when i did my mod. now its play cue echo slice cross slice echo cue play!

lol I meant people want play pause to be cue play or vice versa.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Mentor

Default a bug or not?

im looking for confirmation on an issue i just noticed with fx unit 1. after loading any fx preset into fx unit 1 and then moving the left channel volume fader near the top or bottom of its range while in faderfx mode, resets the parameter of the effect in slot 1 to a value of 4 or so.

its not that big of a deal but i like the preset values for beatmasher and gater that occupy effect slot 1 when you load an fx preset. it only happens on effect unit 1 and i has been happening since tsi 3.6.0 but not before.

please check your unit and let me know if moving your left volume fader while in fader fx mode changes the value of effect 1 in fx unit 1.

thanks

edit: dont know how or why but this issue has come n gone... it was probably due to a new import without closing and reopening traktor a couple times... sorry
    Last edited by brianpkelly@hotmail.com; 11-12-2010 at 08:46 PM.
    2011 MacbookPro-Lion (2.2GHz i7), Audio 10Dj, Allen&Heath Xone 42, 2 X Technic SL-1200MK3, VCI-100SE - FW1.4 (TSI 4.0), Kontrol X1, 2 X Novation Dicers, iPad (TouchOSC), TraktorScratchPro 2.6

Tech Wizard

I have a little problems with this mapping.When i press enter/shift button i get cracks in the sounds but the audio settings are the same.Any suggestions?
    my mixes on soundcloud

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast