Download the Latest VCI-100SE Mapping (3.6.4) - Page 6

View Poll Results: How much do you like the VCI-100SE 3.6.4 mapping?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love it!

23 30.67%
  • Almost Perfect

30 40.00%
  • Needs Some Work

22 29.33%
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by awesomesoundtrooper View Post
    Which controls and modifiers do i have to change if i want the Re-Play (and not Play/Pause) as Standard - without pressing shift - in 3.6.4?
    You will want to look in the Controller Manager of the Preferences, find the VCI-100SE mapping in the Device listbox, and sort by comments:

You should see 4 instances of "Play Deck _" with "_" being A/B/C/D, these will all have a Condition of M3=0, you will want to change these to M3=5.

A little down from there you will see 4 instances of "Re-Play Deck _" & 4 instances of "Re-Play: Shift + Play". These will all have a condition of M3=5 which you will need to change to M3=0.

That's all you should need to change.

In case you were wondering, you don't need to mess with the Play Deck _ LED instances. Although for some reason I can't get the Play button LEDs to work properly when holding shift so this may throw you off if you now plan to use Shift+Play to Play/Pause the track and you are looking for LED feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by mi3s View Post
    I have a little problems with this mapping.When i press enter/shift button i get cracks in the sounds but the audio settings are the same.Any suggestions?
    I have this on my plate to figure out exactly why and solve it for people but I am still trying to gather more information.

Please let me know if you have used a prior VCI-100SE mapping of ours and not had this problem and indicate which version mapping worked for you and also note what computer, OS, and version of Traktor you are currently running when you had this issue.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by flashflooder View Post
    You will want to look in the Controller Manager of the Preferences, find the VCI-100SE mapping in the Device listbox, and sort by comments:

You should see 4 instances of "Play Deck _" with "_" being A/B/C/D, these will all have a Condition of M3=0, you will want to change these to M3=5.

A little down from there you will see 4 instances of "Re-Play Deck _" & 4 instances of "Re-Play: Shift + Play". These will all have a condition of M3=5 which you will need to change to M3=0.

That's all you should need to change.

In case you were wondering, you don't need to mess with the Play Deck _ LED instances. Although for some reason I can't get the Play button LEDs to work properly when holding shift so this may throw you off if you now plan to use Shift+Play to Play/Pause the track and you are looking for LED feedback.

yeah got it working, thanks a lot!
    Didn't pay attention to the LED issue yet, will have a look at it, but anyways its not that important for me
    Macbook Black, VCI 100 SE 1.4, Audio 2 DJ, Traktor Pro 2

EHRTOURAGE

Tech Student

Hi,

I have a problem with this mapping. When I load it, my faders and crossfader are gone an not working at all. What can I do about this?

Grtz,

Vexx

Tech Student

I have a Problem with this mapping. In Fader FX mode i can only control the first effect. The Line Fader also regulates the first effect such that i cannot control effect 2 and 3.

Is this because i have Firmware 1.2?

The scratching does not work either. Pitch Bend works fine, but if i press the scratch button the jog wheel seems disabled?

Are this issues designated to the old firmware i use?

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
    Hi,

I have a problem with this mapping. When I load it, my faders and crossfader are gone an not working at all. What can I do about this?

Grtz,

Vexx
    Make sure you use the big import button in preferences and import the mapping twice closing Traktor each time.

Quote Originally Posted by Schindler View Post
    I have a Problem with this mapping. In Fader FX mode i can only control the first effect. The Line Fader also regulates the first effect such that i cannot control effect 2 and 3.

Is this because i have Firmware 1.2?

The scratching does not work either. Pitch Bend works fine, but if i press the scratch button the jog wheel seems disabled?

Are this issues designated to the old firmware i use?
    You have to be on at least the 1.3 firmware to use the DJTT mappings.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Make sure you use the big import button in preferences and import the mapping twice closing Traktor each time.
    Thanks for taking the time to answer my post. Unfortunately, I still have the same problem. I tried an older mapping to see what that gave, but had the same problem. Everything works, but it's like the faders and crossfader aren't there. Sliding them doesn't do or change anything what so ever. I don't know what to do... :s

Quote Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
    Thanks for taking the time to answer my post. Unfortunately, I still have the same problem. I tried an older mapping to see what that gave, but had the same problem. Everything works, but it's like the faders and crossfader aren't there. Sliding them doesn't do or change anything what so ever. I don't know what to do... :s
    1. What firmware and .tsi version are you using?

2. does everything else except the faders work normally?
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Wizard

I had the glitch issue with this mapping and 1.4fw which i solve every time with virtual midi cable,but until when?Will it be any update of the mapping which will solve it?

Thanks in advance!
    my mixes on soundcloud

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    1. What firmware and .tsi version are you using?

2. does everything else except the faders work normally?
    1. I'm now using the 2_5.tsi, because I don't need any firmware update for it.
    2. Yes, it's just the faders that just won't work.

It's quite frustrating, because the mapping is awesome.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast