Download the Latest VCI-100SE Mapping (3.6.4) - Page 8

View Poll Results: How much do you like the VCI-100SE 3.6.4 mapping?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love it!

23 30.67%
  • Almost Perfect

30 40.00%
  • Needs Some Work

22 29.33%
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Try upgrading to the latest 1.2.7 version of Traktor.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    hello i'm upgrading to 1.2.7 and i have exactly the same problems with the 1.2.4. traktor
    I've tested the 3.6.3 tsi file and the result is the same.

I want to downgrade my fw on 1.3. what do you think of this ?
    I'm very sad because nothing work well ):

thanks ++
    Last edited by rndkiwi; 12-07-2010 at 05:35 AM.

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    HELLO i'm upgrading to traktor 1.2.7 and the problems are the as 1.2.4

I test the tsi 3.6.3 (download on 3.6.0?) and the problem are the a the tsi 1.6.4 without a good mapping.

when i was on FW 1.2 (green sticker on the back) i don't have problem in scratch like this.

I want to downgrade in FW 1.3 and install the 3.6.4 tsi file for fw 1.3.
    The only différence between fw 1.3 and 1.4 is the high res jog wheel ?
    peraps the data are to big for my computer with high res jog wheel and crash traktor?
    what do you think about this ?

thanks ++

Quote Originally Posted by rndkiwi View Post
    hello!

1. when i scratch with the job wheel and use fader or cross fader, traktor block. it's the same thing with fader fx (the song continu to play but the vci don't work and respond).
    Have you tried loading the mapping twice using the big import button? Make sure you restart traktor before each time you load it and that you have the VCI selected in the In/Out ports in the controller manager.

Quote Originally Posted by rndkiwi View Post
    2. when i press shift button, juggle, fx preset or route fx, the sound crack (glitch problem)
    You can try to use Drew's program he wrote. It's in beta now, but he said there will be a general release soon.

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17497

The difference between 1.2 and 1.3 is huge and almost as big between 1.3 and 1.4. Especially if you can use the high res jogs. Personally it was the pitch faders that sold me on 1.4. There have been some issues with some getting 1.4 to work correctly and a few have downgraded to 1.3. but lets stick with it a bit and see if we can figure out what's going on first.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Tech Student

thanks for yours answers.

I think my problems come to my PC (intel core core Duo T5500 1.67 Ghz / 1 G ram)

Try streamlining and quit everything you don't need running to use Traktor. Some people will create a separate partition for using traktor and some will just create a new user account that has all of these processes stopped. You could also upgrade the ram and see if that helps.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Default Oh yeah !

Hey, Flashflooder

Is there a hidden function for manually applying the deck as a master deck.
    I though I seen this before. If not, how can I get that, let's say assigned to Shift + Scratch button. of the deck I wanna make Master. Its right next to sync so that would be great. for fast access.

I know the Scratch button is a toggle button so I doesn't have to be that one
    Maybe let's say, Shift + Sync, instead of key lock, which is also available right now by pressing Shift and slightly nudging "or" turning the filter. So maybe we can get that to be the way to deal with key. And
    Shift + Sync can be to assign the Master Deck. : )

I think that's more useful... !? thoughts please.

Hopefully if you can, or tell me how to do it. ill try.

I love the S4, but I still prefer the spontaneity of the VCi-100 IMO.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by calvin01 View Post
    thanx!!!!

Smile Mapping question, request.

First of all ...
    Thank you for all the goodies provided on this site.

Hey, Flashflooder

I though I seen this before. If not, how can I get that, let's say assigned to Shift + Scratch button. of the deck I wanna make Master. Its right next to sync so that would be great. for fast access.

I know the Scratch button is a toggle button so I doesn't have to be that one
    Maybe let's say, Shift + Sync, instead of key lock, which is also available right now by pressing Shift and slightly nudging "or" turning the filter. So maybe we can get that to be the way to deal with key. And
    Shift + Sync can be to assign the Master Deck. : )

I think that's more useful... !? thoughts please.

Hopefully if you can, or tell me how to do it. ill try.

I love the S4, but I still prefer the spontaneity of the VCi-100 IMO.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Brainstormcrib View Post

Maybe let's say, Shift + Sync, instead of key lock
    There is not currently a function in this mapping to make a deck the Master Tempo. If you want to make this Shift+Sync you will want to do the following:

1. Go into the mapping in the controller manager, sort by comments, and delete all instances of Key Lock
    2. Go to: Add In...->Tempo->Set to Master. Put M7=1 into either one of the Modifier conditions (order doesn't matter). This makes it a Shift function. Click "Learn" and press the appropriate Sync button.
    3. I assume you will want this for all 4 decks so you will need to make 4 instances of the Set to Master command, one Assigned to each deck. You need to Learn the L Sync button for Decks A/C and the R Sync button for Decks B/D. Make sure to also set the Deck "Assignment" for each instance.
    4. In the other Modifier conditions put M4=0 for Deck A, M4=1 for Deck C, M8=0 for Deck B, and M8=2 for Deck D.

That should be it.

For those who are using PCs and are getting the glitch noise issues when pressing Shift or either of the Juggle Buttons, I think I have found a solution.

In order to properly test the problem, I got my PC to consistently experience those glitch issues and am working on a mapping that has nearly all the same functionality but without any glitch noises.

After close examination, I couldn't figure out any single function or group of functions that was causing the noise so I started just re-writing the entire mapping from scratch and checking to see if the glitch noise came back after each function I added in.

At this point, I am nearly done, I just need to fix up Fader FX, the sampler (which I am going to change a bit) and the FX presets. Otherwise, it seems to work fine (although I need to test it further).

Just letting you PC people know, so you don't lose hope on your VCI-100. If anyone absolutely needs a mapping like this to play out live on their PC let me know (email me or post on this thread) and I can send you what I have so far. I just don't want to post it on the forums until it's fully done and tested.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast