Download the Latest VCI-100SE Mapping (3.6.4) - Page 9

View Poll Results: How much do you like the VCI-100SE 3.6.4 mapping?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love it!

23 30.67%
  • Almost Perfect

30 40.00%
  • Needs Some Work

22 29.33%
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Nice!
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by flashflooder View Post
    For those who are using PCs and are getting the glitch noise issues when pressing Shift or either of the Juggle Buttons, I think I have found a solution.

In order to properly test the problem, I got my PC to consistently experience those glitch issues and am working on a mapping that has nearly all the same functionality but without any glitch noises.

After close examination, I couldn't figure out any single function or group of functions that was causing the noise so I started just re-writing the entire mapping from scratch and checking to see if the glitch noise came back after each function I added in.

At this point, I am nearly done, I just need to fix up Fader FX, the sampler (which I am going to change a bit) and the FX presets. Otherwise, it seems to work fine (although I need to test it further).

Just letting you PC people know, so you don't lose hope on your VCI-100. If anyone absolutely needs a mapping like this to play out live on their PC let me know (email me or post on this thread) and I can send you what I have so far. I just don't want to post it on the forums until it's fully done and tested.
    great great GREAT!
    in the meanwhile, i eliminate the glitch noise deleting led out for play cue echo and slicer button, in arcade ed they aren't necessary, and doing it, resolve the problem for me.
    Hope your new tsi fix the freeze of fader fx when using right fader.
    Traktor S2 . Traktor X1 . Traktor F1 (in UPS hands atm) . MBP . TP2 . Reloop Rhp-10 .

Soundcloud.
    Gone Vci 100 se arcade edition . Audio 2DJ . Launchpad . RMX . lpd8 .

I still haven't quite finished rewriting the VCI-100 from scratch to simplify and condense it, but in the meantime some other people have found a solution to the PC glitch issue for our VCI-100 mapping. One proposed solution that I have tested so far and found to work is to delete the Midi Out instances for the Juggle Cue Point LEDs on the bottom 4 buttons of each side.

To clarify what to do for those foreign to MIDI mapping and Traktor's Controller Manager is to go into Preferences->Controller Manager and then Select the appropriate "VCI-100SE..." mapping in the Device listbox.

Then you will want to sort thru the "Comments" section and look for the following lines to delete "Juggle Mode 1-4 Cue Point LEDs" and "Juggle Mode 5-8 Cue Point LEDs". There should be 4 instances of each, 8 total.

You do not need to delete the lines stating "Juggle Mode 1-4 LED" or "Juggle Mode 5-8 LED", those are for the Juggle Mode button LEDs and you will want visual LED response for those.

If you try this method and find that it doesn't work for you, please let me know. Thanks!

I still haven't quite finished rewriting the VCI-100 from scratch to simplify and condense it, but in the meantime some other people have found a solution to the PC glitch issue for our VCI-100 mapping. One proposed solution that I have tested so far and found to work is to delete the Midi Out instances for the Juggle Cue Point LEDs on the bottom 4 buttons of each side.

To clarify what to do for those foreign to MIDI mapping and Traktor's Controller Manager is to go into Preferences->Controller Manager and then Select the appropriate "VCI-100SE..." mapping in the Device listbox.

Then you will want to sort thru the "Comments" section and look for the following lines to delete "Juggle Mode 1-4 Cue Point LEDs" and "Juggle Mode 5-8 Cue Point LEDs". There should be 4 instances of each, 8 total.

You do not need to delete the lines stating "Juggle Mode 1-4 LED" or "Juggle Mode 5-8 LED", those are for the Juggle Mode button LEDs and you will want visual LED response for those.

If you try this method and find that it doesn't work for you, please let me know. Thanks!
    Can't wait to test the new mapping, i hope it resolves also the freeze issue.

Will djtt provide a new mapping when the new traktor will be release?
    Traktor S2 . Traktor X1 . Traktor F1 (in UPS hands atm) . MBP . TP2 . Reloop Rhp-10 .

Soundcloud.
    Gone Vci 100 se arcade edition . Audio 2DJ . Launchpad . RMX . lpd8 .

Tech Convert

About the issue reported above about the controller lock up:

I've loaded twice as told to get fx to work propperly, nevertheless traktor crashes... i've only tried two times then i've packed up the stuff. Is there any known problem?

I've loaded the 1.4 firmware with a serial usb cable but it seamed ok and disco mode was working. Now traktor started to crash. Please help?

Tech Student

Has anyone changed the mapping for the play/pause to be play/replay as with the old mapping? if so would you mind posting or giving instuctions on how to change the mapping?.

Many Thanks

Tech Wizard

I just tried flashflooders advice above for the glitch issue, and it made traktor crash, which has not happened before, so for me it made things worse!
    PC i5 4690k, Win 7 64bit, 8gb ram, Audio4 DJ, Vestax VCI-100, Technics SL1200mk2's, Numark CDX, Vestax VCI-100, Behringer DDM4000, Stanton SK6, Korg Kaoss pad 2, Novation Bass station, Yamaha RY30, Akai SG01v, Lexicon Vortex, Art FXR, Akai LPD8, Maschine mk2, Roland TB-3.

Hi,

I just acquired Traktor Pro so I tested my recently VCI100 SE FW1.4 upgraded version with this TSI,

and I'm really enjoying it so far, it's incredible how deep the controller can access!

loving the juggle modes, fx presets, fx control, routing, loop control...

I definitely love the slice and echo functions...

The sampler, the 4 decks control and full FX routings... shortcuts for every little function, this is def great!

thats absolutely worth the 50 bucks I paid for the upgrade kit and the layer plate

I have a question for those of you who worked on this template, here it is:

Where are the assignations for FADER FX MODE ??

I'd like to swap this out, I don't need it and this would give me room to enable a jogwheel browser mode as I did with my old traktor duo TSI... the FADER FX button would open browser wide, and left jog scrolls up and down into the left tree browser, right jog scrolls the file browser. load the file as usual with the load buttons, and you can still use the list buttons to uo/down incrementally

I'd be glad to share my updated TSI with this jog-browser mode instead of fader FX,

I just have to know what lines in the midi mapping I have to swap out, and the operator used for the fader fx button...

I tried to dive in but your tsi is so deep that I quite lost my mind

Thanks a lot in advance

cheers & love
    Myspace / Soundcloud

Macbook, Ultralite, MPC2500SE, Ableton Live 7, VCI 100SE FW1.4, Traktor PRO 1.2.7, Korg PadKontrol(+farmpad), Faderfox LV2, DSI Tetra & stuff.

Yeah , it works now after deactivate shift led,s and the led,s from juggle mode , i have no glitches now , if i press shift.

Thx a lot

Greetings from Germany

System : Vci 100 SE 1.4 Firmware , 3.6.4 mapping (PC) , Win7 64

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast