Traktor Pro V1.2 & Win7 Problems?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Traktor Pro V1.2 & Win7 Problems?

Hi

I've recently upgraded from vista to Win7 Ultimate and also from Traktor 3.3 to Traktor Pro.

Traktor seems to be crashing whilst I'm mixing, nothing obvious triggering it but every time I've had a mix the program freezes or completely restarts the laptop.

Not sure what I can do, would greatly appreciate any advice

Cheers

worthy

update traktor pro to 1.2.6 through service centre

1. Backup
    2. Boot DBAN and do a quick wipe
    3. Insert Win7 DVD and install
    4. Install necessary drivers
    5. Install Traktor 1.26
    6. Rock Da House!

seriously... a computer's gotta be a complete load of !@#$ if the above steps don't fix all your issues (obvious OS tweaks notwithstanding, you know...shut off wireless, auto updates, etc...) Every machine I've ever gigged with has been disk-wiped and purpose-configured for DJing... not a SINGLE crash EVER!

How much ram on your machine Worthy? i'm on win 7 myself and haven't had one single problem.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Guru

I am running Win 7 64 without a glitch...Could it be your soundcard? Traktor does not play well with WDM drivers (windows native), try and install asio4all if you are using the onboard soundcard.
    :: Kontrol Z2 :: :: Technics 1200 :: :: Pioneer DJM 250 :: Kontrol X1 MkII :: :: Maschine :: :: Kontrol S4 ::

i smell a pirate.

Cheers for info folks!

@JesterNZDJ: The laptop id a Dell Inspiron P8600 2.4 GHz with 4GB Ram, 500 gb hard drive, so it's got sufficient beans to deal with everything, my mate has the same laptop using 1.2.4 with no problems (he was having issues prior to using this version). I've downloaded 1.2.4 and that's the plan now, I've got a fun weekend trying to sort this out...and hopefully my new Kontrol X1 will arrive too )

@ Abovedat: who me?! ;o)

similar specs to me. if you dont have a soundcard make sure you run asio drivers because the standard wdm drivers will cause crashes.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Some of the cracks crash all the time anyway so good luck with that
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

did he say he was using a cracked version? or are you guys just assuming that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast